20 Solution

Part20 

Khushi stopped seeing, crying Anjali. Anjali composed herself and smiled at Khushi painfully. So did Raizadas who was looking sad, could do nothing. NK became happy seeing his friend. He thought about Aman's words. Did Aman send Khushi to sort the issue? Because she usually won't visit RM without reason especially when Arnav is at home. Whatever... it's good that she came here leaving everything behind.

NK rushed to her.

"Did Aman send you?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Do you know the issue?"

"Not completely"

"Di's wedding ring got missed, yaar. Since morning, Di is crying. It means a lot to her. Don't know how to console her. Even Nannav and Jeeju tried but failed." he said sadly.

"Ohh..." she thought deeply.

"Our mind is not working. Could you do something about it?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Really?"

"But I'm not sure my trick will work"

"Whatever just try it"

"Yeah"

"Go ahead"

NK left the place and sat on the couch beside Manorama who was observing Arnav's expression.

Anjali wiped her tears, seeing Khushi coming towards her. Arnav stood from the couch who was sitting beside Anjali. Seeing him doing that, Khushi thought, he doesn't like her arrival. But she was surprised when Arnav asked her to sit beside Anjali which made not only Manorama but also everyone surprised. He never gives his place to anyone, mainly next to Anjali. Sitting beside Anjali, Khushi smiled at her. Arnav sat next to Shyam and listened to her talks.

"Because of you she is crying," she said looking at Shyam who is sitting at the other side of Anjali.

Shyam was perplexed.

"Because of me? What are you talking Khushiji?" he said panicking.

"Then, what Jeeju? See...how Anjaliji is crying... if you had given her the strength to her mind about your relationship then why would she care about a mere ring?" she asked with fake anger.

Shyam nodded no smilingly. He understood Khushi is trying to cool Anjali down.

"What can I do, Khushiji... a mere metal ring occupied the biggest place in my wife's heart than me" he said sadly.

Shyam looked at Anjali and she pouted.

"Stop blaming her, Jeeju. She loves you very much. That's why she is scared that something may happen to you". She defended Anjali and Anjali nodded pouting.

"Nothing will happen to me Khushiji. Her LOVE will shield me from all the evil... Hai na, Rani Sahiba?" He banged Anjali's shoulder by his softly.

"Exactly Jeeju... Even YAM RAJ (God of Death) will get scared to touch you because he could touch you only after crossing Di". NK joined them.

"My Amma says, if we lose something then God will give something better than that"

Khushi uttered the same words of Arnav. Anjali looked at her Chotte surprisingly. So she asked the same question to Khushi which she asked Arnav.

"What could be better than my wedding ring, Khushiji?"

But Khushi had an answer, unlike her brother. Arnav also was curious to know, what will she answer which he couldn't.