64 Slap over slap

Part 64 Slap over slap

Arnav stood getting thunderstruck, seeing Laya in his room. What is she doing here? Before he asked anything, Laya started shouting,

"Leave me... Somebody help me..." she shouted while banging on the door.

Arnav frowned at her. He heard many footsteps advancing towards his room. Arnav felt a tug in his heart when he heard Khushi's voice. It seems, she also came from the party. She must be left the party in the middle only for HIM. Here, he is managing to get close to her but this Laya is not letting it happen. Arnav gulped.

Laya opened the door and Arnav saw Raizadas coming inside the room with a perplexed expression, looking at Laya and Arnav.

In no time, Laya hugged Payal and cried. Payal stood there, bowing down, could not look at anyone.

"Di, he tried to misbehave with me. Thank God you came at the right time before he does anything as per his wish. Or else I can't even think of my condition." She cried on her shoulder.

Everyone stood numb with frightening expressions. They knew Arnav and Laya as well. But... in this situation, they were not able to take Arnav's side. Even Mami stood, mute because no one can do anything in this situation even though they knew about the man.

Arnav's eyes were sternly looking at Khushi, observing her facial expression. He gulped down hard. This is a very very sensitive situation he has ever faced.

He knew very well that, people commonly believe girls in this matter because they won't lie in this matter as it is about their reputation and also about their future. We can't blame people. It's obvious. They will believe the girl if they witness such a scene in front of their eyes. It seems his love story with Khushi is getting over. He supposed disappointedly.

"Let's go, we will talk later." Payal tried to break the hug.

"There is nothing to talk Di. Everything is over. I spoilt my own life, coming to his room. I never thought he could stoop so low. I thought he has values but nope."

She developed the story well. That's when she heard,

"By the way, what are you doing in OUR room? Why did you come here?" Khushi questioned her.

"Arnav called me." Laya lied.

"Ohh... did he call you through a call or a message?"

Laya knew Khushi will ask her to show her mobile. So, she composed herself. Laya continued crying and answered Khushi's question.

"I was in the living room when he came home. That's when he called me to come to his room." She again lied.

"What he said? I mean, what reason he gave?"

"He said I want to tell you something, come to my room," she said wiping her tears.

"Then?" Khushi asked casually.

"I followed him."

"Then?"

"He locked the door and smiled at me."

"Then?"

"Coming close to me, he clutched my hand."

"Then?"

"I was scared when he did that."

"Mmm..."

"He said I'm not happy with Khushi. I missed your love. I will be happy if you are with me. I realized what my heart wants when you said that you are going back to the US. I feel bad. I think I can't let you go."