28 Shocking Proposal

Part27 

Arnav threw the chit in frustration which fell on Aman's feet that just entered Arnav's cabin. Bending down, Aman took the chit and read it. He looked at the gift box and got panicked. Arnav's facial expression told him what's Arnav's state of mind would be. He got alert.

"I really wondered how Khushi accepted your gift. I knew she would do something like this because if she had accepted your gift then she is not Khushi."

Arnav looked at him like "Are you mad?"

"She is like that. She won't accept your gift for doing her duty. She is not fond of this kind of attraction. She is something, ASR. To accept your gift, she should be your friend or something... Then she will accept it wholeheartedly."

Arnav looked at him, changing his facial expression as he understood what Aman wanted to say.

"But... it's not that easy to become her friend because you directly offended her without reason. She is a self-estimated girl, ASR. Do you think she would accept your gift easily, even after knowing about what you think about low-class people? Won't it be an acceptance of your words about the LOW-CLASS MENTALITY if she would have accepted your gift?"

Arnav gulped.

"I don't know what made you utter such words the other day. According to you, it's simple but not for the one who faced the humiliation."

Arnav closed his eyes, regretfully. There was a reflection of emotions on his expression for what he had done.

"But, we should appreciate Khushi. How casually she accepted the gift, in front of people, not wanting to make you feel low... that's what her quality is. Character shows the supremacy, not the class."

Aman left Arnav's cabin, giving him a space to think. Arnav sat on his seat, closing his eyes. His life twisted completely since Khushi entered in his life. She touched his innermost feelings at every phrase. The main thing is she didn't even get afraid of him or his power. She must be BOLD like hell to return his gif...ASR's gift. He couldn't dominate her which he easily does with others. He thought she will be dominated by him when she joined in AR. But she turned the table into 360 degrees.

We fell in love with the most unexpected person, in the most unexpected way... That's what happened to the mighty ASR too. Would ASR think of falling in love with the girl who he hated instantly, even before meeting her? Would he have fought with her if he had known about his future feelings? Poor Raizada...

But...

What Aman said is true. She won't accept it from her BOSS for sure. He should try in some other way.

RM

Arnav has not come to RM yet. NK was flaunting about his friend. He has been flying since the time Khushi was honored by Arnav. He recited everything about the party to Raizadas in one breath.

"Did Chotte ask Khushi to cut the cake?" Nani questioned unbelievably.

"Did he gift her?" Anjali asked with amusement because neither Arnav said anything about it nor did he take her help in selecting the gift.

"Yes, Di. Bhai gifted her something." Akash said.

"Something? Don't you guys know what he gifted?"

"No Di... the gift was being well-packed."

"I can see the difference in Arnav bituwa. He seems a changed man." Manorama said gladly.

"Haan Mami, Chotte never does anything without telling me. This is the first time he did something without taking my help." Anjali said excitedly.