44 Surprise Visit

Part 44 Surprise Visit

Khushi was horrorstruck, seeing her BOSS at her place. Is he really here for the function? Arnav's eyes searched here and there for someone and his eyes got rooted when he saw the person who was in his favorite RED color saree. The world around him went blurt...the noise got muted... he was standing like a statue, looking at Khushi, making Aman's words true.

Khushi was suffocating at his daggered gaze which is collapsing her firmness. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't believe he came to attend the function. But how does he know about the function?

"Didn't I say? See, how he is eating you by his gaze." Aman chuckled.

Arnav jerked as someone snapped the fingers in front of his face. Arnav saw Shashi smiling at him.

"Arnav...what a surprise? I didn't expect you here. Khushi didn't say she invited you..."

"Actually, I'm here in aunt's invitation."

Shashi was surprised because Garima didn't say about it to Shashi.

"Did Garima called you?" he asked with the same surprise.

"She called my family members who are out of the station. So, I came on behalf of them."

"That's so nice..."

Shashi searched for Garima who was talking to someone.

"Garima..." He called her and she turned towards them. She widened her eyes, seeing her going to be DAMD. She rushed to him excitedly.

"Arrey, Arnav bituwa... you here?"

"He is here for you." Shashi smiled.

"Really... how sweet...!"

"Yeah, actually...No Raizada women could come here. as they went to Lucknow..."

He stopped, seeing Payal with Akash who was standing like a statue because of Arnav's unexpected arrival. Payal? How is she here? Did Garima invite her personally?

Garima looked at Payal and chuckled.

"Payal is here for Khushi. Khushi invited her. And you are MY guest." She said flauntingly.

Arnav was dumbfounded. Khushi invited Payal? He thought Khushi won't talk to Payal because of the mess created by Laya. This girl is always beyond the assumptions.

Garima made him sit and rushed to bring sugarless coffee. Shashi saw his friend's family arriving.

"I will just come, Arnav..."

"You carry on. I will be comfortable."

Shashi left the place to greet his friend.

Arnav sat on the chair and looked at Khushi who was glowing in the RED saree. Though she looked traditional she was stunning.

"Khushi, Go, and greet your would-be husband."

Aman said making a serious face. Khushi looked at somewhere.

"If not your husband, you should greet your BOSS."

"Why? Would he fire me if I don't greet him?"

"ASR and firing you? He may change your cubicle next to his cabin in the mere future..." He chuckled.

"Aman... will you please stop it?"

"Let's go..."

In no time, Aman came to him and Khushi followed him. Sitting beside Arnav, Aman grinned teasingly. Arnav looked at him raising his eyebrows.