37 Approach

Part 37 Approach

Khushi was working on her laptop. Though her fingers were typing something her mind was thinking about only Arnav and his demand. Arnav usually won't demand. He always orders. This is also not a demand but also a kind of order in the disguise of demand. Of course, she could deny him but for how long? What after that? He won't take rest until he makes her say YES to the marriage. Is fighting with Mr. Raizada would be a wise decision? What could she do? Should she marry him? Does she have any other choice? But, being a murderer's daughter, she won't deserve him. How could she tell him that?

She doesn't want to marry anyone. But Mr. Raizada wants to marry her. He will do that by hook or by crook. She has to marry him. No choice at all. But what's her mistake? Arnav is forcing her to marry him. He is not at all ready to listen to her. She sighed.

She jerked as someone touched her shoulder. She sighed seeing NK.

"Are you all right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"I'm sorry Khushi, because of me, you are in trouble."

"You could do nothing with it, Nanne... in fact, no one could..."

"I really can't believe Nannav wants to marry you because he never showed interest in marriage. When Akash fell in love with Payal Bhabhi, Naniji wants Nannav to get married as he is the elder brother of ours. But he denied and made Nani agree for Akash's marriage."

Khushi was silent.

"He never thought of marriage...but it happened because of you...he never felt a need for marriage in his life... do you know how many proposals he got? He never gave damn to that Khushi... but it happened because of you. You should have made him feel something that he never felt for anyone. Or else, he would not have fallen for you. And I'm sure you can make him understand beyond that too... Only you can do that Khushi. I know Nannav... he won't change his mind easily... his mind changed for you. No doubt he won't marry anyone other than you in his life." He said feeling helpless.

"Would Naniji let you marry Lavanya if Mr. Raizada doesn't get married?"

NK nodded his head left to right.

"She agreed for Akash's marriage considering about Payal Bhabhi's situation but not this time. She said that strictly."

"As a friend, what do you want me to do?" Khushi asked him, watching him keenly.

"As a friend, I wish you to come to our family, not only me but also Lavanya. She wants us to be together... Positive woman like you will make everything positive around you. I don't want my family lose such a girl. And... being a brother, I really want you to marry Nannav. He will never get a better girl than you Khushi."

Khushi was about to say something, NK stopped her, showing his palm.

"At first, I was really angry with Nannav because I know your taste and wish. Nannav may not be your RAJKUMAR type but...after realizing the reality, I really wonder about his changed behavior towards you. I thought he just respecting your talent. And...I missed thinking of your potential. I felt proud of you as you made Nannav fall for you...being yourself."

Khushi doesn't know what to say. She liked the way he talked selflessly.

"Whatever Khushi, I will be with you. Don't think you have no support in RM. You have no idea, how everyone argued for you with Nannav."

"Is it?"

"Yes, they knew you Khushi. They don't want to force you."

"Really?"