9 Unexpected Solution

Part9 

Khushi felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned and smiled seeing NK.

"Where were you? I came to your cabin."

"We went to Chandni Chowk"

"WE?"

"I and Aman"

"You and Aman...? Why?"

"For purchase"

"Did you go to Kareem's shop?"

"Exactly"

"Why didn't you guys call me?"

"It's an official purchase of AR"

"What....? I hope you are not kidding. AR and purchasing in Kareem's Shop? I can't believe this."

He entered into Aman's cabin. Khushi went back to her cabin.

"Is it true Aman?"

"What?"

"Did you guys do purchase in Kareem's shop?"

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I went there with Khushi once when we were in college"

"But why didn't you say anything about his shop? Don't you know we are in need of materials?"

"Arrey, don't I know you guys? And you are talking like as if Nannav listens to my idea...."

Aman nodded yes.

"But how Nannav agreed to buy the materials in Kareem's shop?"

"Who asked his permission?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have no time to get his permission. And he would not have agreed to get material from Kareem. So, we purchased it without his permission"

"But what if...."

"He will do nothing because the situation is like that"

"Means, doesn't Nannav know about the purchase?"

"No... he should know only after material arrived. Or else he may cancel the order."

"Yeah... he does..."

"I just want him to understand Khushi's capability. We won't get a better chance than this because this is not only AR's prestige issues but also ASR's."

NK nodded yes.

"Don't say anything to him. Just be like you know nothing"

"What I know? I know nothing"

Saying, he left Aman's cabin leaving chuckling Aman.

.............

As expected, Arnav didn't get sleep. This is a matter of AR's goodwill. He has to deliver the orders on the correct date. He couldn't lose AR's good name. He finally decided to bring one of the old suppliers of AR. He has to do that because he had no other choice. If you think he slept after that then you are wrong. He lost is sleep completely thinking of bringing his old supplier. How could he go to him again leaving his damn ego? He was roaming here and there in his room throughout the night thinking some other way to sort the problem.

Next Morning

Arnav came to the breakfast table. Nani remembered her previous day's conversation with Manorama.

"Payal bitiya, when Laya is coming?" She asked observing Arnav's expression.

Arnav hand stopped near his mouth.