21 Red-Eyed Monster

Part 21

Khushi came to Arnav's room with the juice glass. Manorama followed her, not making a noise. She wanted to know Arnav's clear stance on Khushi's matter.

Arnav was sitting on the recliner, closing his eyes, leaning on it. He knew his family members are happy with Khushi...except him. But why is he bothering? They always spend time with her whenever she comes to RM. But this is the first time; she comes to RM in HIS presence. He would also have been with them if they had stayed in the living room. But why the hell NK took her to his room? And everyone followed them to be with her, leaving him alone.

LEAVING ALONE? Really Mr.Raizada? From when you started feeling sad about it? When did you feel to be with them? Don't you think you are thinking wired?

At that time...

Khushi knocked on the door even though the door was open. Arnav thought Manorama would have been sent juice with HP.

"Get in" he said, not opening his eyes.

Khushi was standing at the doorstep, not entering. She was not sure whether he knows it's her. She again knocked on the door.

Gritting his teeth, Arnav opened his eyes,

"I said...." He stopped, seeing Khushi with a juice glass. Is it really Khushi? Or he is dreaming? He looked at her unbelievably.

"Mami's leg got twisted. So, she asked me to give it to you."

Hearing her voice, Arnav believed that she is really here.

"Did she ask you to give it from outside of my room?" he was too polite when he asked her.

Khushi didn't know what to answer.

"Get in" his voice sounded soft.

She entered in with the juice glass, looking here and there. Not necessary to mention, Arnav's eyes were only on her. This is unexpected.

Khushi extended the juice glass towards him. Arnav took it from her hand. Khushi turned to leave,

"Thanks," Arnav said not taking his eyes off her.

Khushi nodded yes and about to leave,

"For making my Di smile"

He didn't thank her for bringing the juice. Was he not ready to thank her for silly things? Or does he think it's her DUTY? Arnav Singh Raizada was becoming ODD.

 Was he not ready to thank her for silly things? Or does he think it's her DUTY? Arnav Singh Raizada was becoming ODD

"My pleasure"

She took another step,

"What about your conference experience?" he intentionally extended the conversation with her.

Khushi frowned at him. Why is he asking her this now?

"I'm asking about the conference that we attended in the Chamber of commerce"