30 Khushi's Reaction

Part30

"I would like to marry Khushi."

Those words of Arnav made Raizadas thunderstruck. They stood on their feet, with shocking expression.

"Khushi?" Anjali.

"Yes, Di. I want to marry her." Arnav uttered it as if he is just asking to cook for his favorite pancake.

"Are you really in your sense? What are you asking for, Nannav?" NK showed his disappointment in his tone.

"Why? Shouldn't I marry her?" Arnav asked flaring his nose.

"But Bhai.... You both are not in good terms" Akash said as he knew very well that what Khushi thinks of Arnav.

"What do mean by good terms...speaking funny... joking and laughing...sharing food... all this? If it is so, I'm not doing that with you guys either." He argued.

"But we can't force Khushi to accept the relationship in which she is not interested, Bhai." Akash pleaded from his side.

As no one expected, Laya pocked her nose into the matter in which she is not related to.

"It's not good to get married to the person who is not interested in you."

"See, who is telling... is it you who is saying this? You should remember your own words before doing the same to others." Arnav sneered.

Laya gulped down her uneasiness, understanding that Arnav is pinching her.

"Learn your limits. You are a guest here. Don't poke your nose into OUR FAMILY (he stressed) matter, especially in my personal matter."

He hit her back, not showing any sympathy. He is ASR after all. She left the place, feeling ashamed, understanding that the matter already had slipped from her hands. Though Payal felt bad for her sister she didn't show it on her face as Laya was not right either.

"Is this the way to talk to her Chotte? She is our guest." Anjali almost pleaded him.

Before Arnav replied to her, Payal took lead.

"She shouldn't have poked her nose in his personal matter Di. Don't we know he doesn't like anyone doing that?"

Anjali nodded yes. She was a little relieved as Payal didn't create a scene upon the matter.

"I want you to go to her home to talk further," Arnav said.

"This is not done Nannav."

"Chotte, listen to us. We will discuss it calmly." Anjali pleaded.

"Haan, Chotte. This is not a matter to hurry." Nani put her share of words.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? You wanted me to get married until I was not ready. When I want to get married, you are not fine with that..."

"We are absolutely fine with that, Chotte. We are happy about your decision... but we don't think Khushi will accept our proposal..." Anjali said sadly.

"I said what I want to. I want to marry Khushi. Is that clear?" He thundered.

"She won't...She is not even ready to accept her friend Krish's proposal just because of his status difference even though he treats her equally," NK said vexingly.

Arnav looked at him wondering. Khushi is not ready to marry Krish? This is indeed great news...

Anjali looked at Arnav. Is this the reason for his hurry-scurry declaration?