54 Sacred Relationship

Part 54 Sacred Relationship

Anjali came to GH to give the wedding saree to Khushi. Garima welcomed her and called Khushi who is in her room packing her things with Preeto.

"Khushi... come here beta... see, who is here..."

Khushi's heart started beating faster... Who is here? Is it Arnav? She thought. She again heard Garima...

"Anjali bitiya is here to give you the wedding saree..."

Khushi sighed in relief. She saw Anjali getting inside her room with the bridal saree.

"Hi Khushiji..."

"Namaste Anjaliji..."

Anjali handed the bag to Khushi.

"This is your wedding saree, specially designed by the great Arnav Singh Raizada." She smiled.

Khushi was perplexed. Did Arnav design it? When? How did he design it without her knowledge? She took it from Anjali. Curiosity was killing her to see the saree. But she waited as Anjali was there.

"Then, Khushiji... are you ready to come to RM?" Anjali asked touching her cheek.

Before she answered,

"Yeah... she packed all her things..." Preeto chuckled.

"Yeah...she has to do that as she has no time."

"I need to talk to you Anjaliji..." Khushi said hesitating.

"What about Khushiji?" Anjali asked.

"Actually..." She shillyshally which made Anjali panicked.

"Tell me Khushiji..."

"Amma told me tomorrow is MOOH DIKHAI ritual..."

"Haannn... So?"

"Can you arrange it in the evening, after the office hours? It will be comfortable for me."

Anjali wondered.

"Khushiji...you are going to be AR's Boss's wife..."

"That's why I want to obey the clause of AR. Being his wife, respecting his clause is very important to me."

Anjali nodded yes smilingly.

"Ok Khushiji... I will arrange all the rituals in the evening only. But... what about Phag perah?"

"She said she will come here for phagperah next Sunday..."

Hearing Garima's voice, Anjali turned around and saw her coming with coffee.

"She is not ready to take even one day leave," Garima said handing the coffee cup to Anjali.

"Don't worry aunty... we will manage."

Garima sighed. Anjali took leave from them.

"Being very profession is not good..." Garima said.

"He likes to be professional," Khushi replied.

Garima nodded yes.

"Let's see the saree," Garima asked.

Khushi opened the bag and removed the saree. Her throat got choked, seeing the saree with full golden work. Jari work of the saree had been designed with original gold. And to be noticed... it was not so heavy like usual bridal saree. Arnav hasn't forgotten the encounter about the COSTLY saree which happened between them in the office, it seems. The saree was not heavy... she can easily carry that. She was sure; this saree's worth would be definitely more than thirty lakhs. And... cherry on the cake, it was designed by Arnav. Khushi gulped hard.