63 Trap

Part 63 Trap

Khushi got stuck at the entrance of Arnav's cabin, hearing him talking on the phone furiously. She couldn't understand why he is shouting. She stood listening to it.

"How the hell did you let it happen? Why didn't you let me know that before?" Arnav yelled on phone.

"....."

" Ok fine. I'm coming to Mumbai."

Arnav disconnected the call and dialled again.

"Aman, book my air ticket to Mumbai."

"Mumbai? Today?" Aman asked seriously.

"Yeah, today..." Arnav confirmed.

"What happened, ASR? Why do you want to go to Mumbai, all of a sudden?" Aman asked him not getting anything.

"Mumbai AR's Manager peculated two crores from our clients. So they stopped sending materials to AR. We have to give three important deliveries in a week. And also should find a new manager to the branch." Arnav said in a go.

Khushi understood the problem now. She was disappointed... highly disappointed. She had taken the most important decision of her life. But circumstance is not in her favour. Don't know what destiny wants from them. Don't know how the problem is going to be solved.

"I or Akash can go to Mumbai. Why you?" Aman asked.

" No... I can't sit here folding my hands when the ship is sinking." Arnav said.

"but, ASR..."

Cutting him,

"This is a matter of AR's reputation. I can't risk this matter. No more arguments and that's final."

Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Khushi.

He sighed, seeing her.

"Khushi, I have to go to Mumbai... today..."

Cutting him,

"I heard your talks..."

"Maybe, it will take a week for me to return."

Khushi nodded ok.

"Take care of AR here. Take Aman's help"

"Ok," she said softly.

She turned to leave the cabin, she stopped hearing him calling her.

"Khushi..."

She looked at him.

" Why do you come here?" he asked her thinking deep.

She nodded NO.

"Nothing...I just..."

That's when Aman came to his cabin.

"ASR, your ticket confirmed. You have to be at the airport at 5 o'clock."

"Ok..." Arnav nodded.

" If you have to be at the airport at 5 o'clock, you should go home and pack your things." Said Khushi.

" Yeah, you are right. I am going home to pack my things."

" Shall I come with you? "

Arnav has forgotten all the grief by her caring question. He nodded yes smilingly.

Arnav and Khushi came to RM. Khushi noticed that Laya was walking better than yesterday. She couldn't believe that someone could show this much progress in a short period.

Laya smiled at Arnav but he was not in the mood to smile at her which made Khushi smile inwardly. He went to his room and Khushi followed him.

She helped him in packing, thinking about Laya and her gradual progress. She packed the needed stuff of Arnav.