67 Private Area

Part 67 Private Area

Khushi opened her eyes from sleep. She found herself in Arnav's arms circle. Arnav was still sleeping. She recalled the previous day's happenings and a cute smile appeared on her face. If Arnav truly loves her, he will understand the real issue of her past. A new hope bloomed in her heart. The issue should be killed today at any cost. She determined.

She looked at the clock, turning her head and it was 6:10 pm. She again hugged him as she has time.

"Good morning," Arnav whispered with a smile.

Khushi looked at him raising her head shockingly. Is not he sleeping? She tried to come out of his hands. Arnav's arms which were circling her got tightened.

"I thought you will run away from my arms right away when you wake up. But you surprised me, again hugging me." He spilt a teasing smile.

Khushi understood that she couldn't come out of his tightened grip.

"I thought to sleep for a while as I didn't get a proper sleep last night." She searched for an excuse.

"Really? But why? I didn't do anything... and..." he was about to say it was not an answer to why you hugged me again.

Cutting him,

"You did..." she said in a soft tone.

Arnav looked at her silently. He was talking about physical touch but Khushi spoke about invisible touch. Arnav realized it.

"I just said what I feel for you for what I have been waiting for..." Arnav said.

Khushi nodded yes, closing her eyes.

"Have I touched you deeply?" he asked smilingly.

She nodded yes, not looking at him.

"Shall I expect something from you in return?"

Khushi nodded yes again making Arnav dumbfounded.

"Are you serious?" his voice became softer.

"Very serious... I want to talk to you... tonight..."

"We can talk now... I'm not drunk..." He said spilling a teasing smile.

"But... I'm going to drink tonight to say what I feel." She teased him in return. Arnav widened his eyes shockingly while loosening the grip. Khushi came out of his arms, using the chance, chuckling. Arnav sat on the bed, looking at Khushi.

"Drink like ME, Khushi... just pretend like me..." he said seriously.

"I will try," Khushi said while folding the quilt.

"God... Khushi Gupta can do anything."

"Khushi Singh Raizada..." Khushi said, keeping the folded blanket on the bed, looking at him.

Arnav's lips curved into a cute smile.

"But... why did you act like a drunken man?" Khushi asked him even though she knew why.

"I thought my wife would listen to me only if I put her on fire..." he said controlling his smile.

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Of course, I would have forced you to listen to me. But my apology would have lost its value if I had forced you as I was already in the guilt of forcing you."

Khushi smiled at him mildly.

"But... that FORCING rule won't be followed anymore as you agreed that you too love me..." Arnav pulled her leg.