6 Khushi's AR Entry

Part6 

Arnav was unusually curious about Khushi's decision of joining the job. He couldn't predict her as he didn't know about her. She is not NK's girlfriend. So there is more chance for her to deny the job. She might fight with him not knowing who he is. But, now, after knowing who ASR is, she may not get the courage to join in AR that too as HIS PA.

Arnav reached AR a little earlier. He headed to his cabin casually. He saw a new man wishing him. He nodded his head and went. He doesn't have any idea who the man is. In a few minutes, he heard the knock on the door. He saw the same man entering. Arnav looked at him.

"Good morning, sir"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Arjun. I have been selected as Akash sir's PA, sir. This is my appointment order"

He kept the appointment order on Arnav's table and he signed on it said nothing.

"Thank you, sir"

Arjun left the place taking the appointment order.

Now, Arnav became restless. The person who got second place had assigned as Akash's PA. What about Khushi?

NK rushed inside. Aman got the news of Khushi's joining from him. Aman was indeed surprised. She would not have any idea about ASR he supposed. The matter had spread like a forest fire. The only person who doesn't know about it was Arnav as he was sitting in his cabin.

All the AR staff got bomb shelled when they heard a girl is going to join as ASR's PA, especially the steno of AR, Neha. She couldn't believe that ASR has been appointed a girl as his PA who had been selected as Akash's PA. We can't blame Neha if she wants to be a part of ASR's life. All the girls would think so if she meets a man like Arnav... a good looking and a wealthy young man who is rotating a business world by his fingertip. She is also one of the reasons, Arnav hates girls. He never liked her approaches.

Arnav called Aman.

"Good morning ASR"

"Where is Sihania's file?"

"Sinhania's file? It must be there in your cabin ASR."

"It's not here. Will you give it to me or should I wait until my PA arrives?"

He wants to know whether she will arrive or not.

"No no... ASR. I will check"

"Quick"

Aman disconnected the call not saying whether his PA is coming or not making him restless. Aman knew the file is in Arnav's cabin. He kept it on his table last evening.

"You can just ask me whether Khushi is joining or not, ASR." He smirked while thinking inwardly.

Arnav stood from the seat and looked through the glass wall of his cabin. He shrunk his eyes seeing Khushi Gupta stepping in. For a while, he gulped couldn't believe her entering with a smile. He should agree she has a classy attitude. He supposed.

Aman smiled at Khushi who was wearing a simple cotton churidar and a beautiful smile on her face.

"Good morning Aman"

"Good morning Khushi."

"Tell me, what can I do now?"

"This is your appointment order. You have to get ASR's signature"

"Yup" She turned to go to Arnav's cabin.

"Khushi"

"Haann?"