56 Bangles

Part 56 Bangles... (Long update)

Khushi went to the washroom to change the dress. She got stuck as she thought about what Anjali said. Didn't she say this dress is for Moo Dhikai ritual? Before the Moo Dhikai ritual, she has to cook something to complete the Pehala Rasui. Then why did she come to the washroom? She hit her own forehead and came out.

She saw Arnav standing, leaning on the wall.

"It seems someone is confused?" He asked with a smile.

"No... actually...I..."

"That's fine. Relax..."

Keeping the dress on the bed, she combed her hair, sitting in front of the dressing table. Arnav stood there, without entering into the washroom and looking at her and Khushi knew it well. She faced a tough time neglecting his gaze on her. Her hand stopped combing, hearing his stance.

"You have very beautiful hair. I like it very much you know?"

She looked at him through the mirror not knowing how to react to it. Does she know that? How could she know? This is the first time he is talking about her hair.

"Go on..."

Arnav went to the washroom, don't want to disturb her. For the first time, Khushi combed her hair with excitement. She caressed her hair lovingly. She too like her hair and many people had praised her hair before also. But today... she felt proud as her hair made a kadoos open his mouth up. She chuckled. Getting ready, she came downstairs.

In the Meanwhile

Laya was talking on the phone with her mother, inside the washroom.

"How could you let the marriage happen? I thought you will stop the marriage doing something." She asked furiously.

"I did... but Ranjith refused to do that because Arnav had seen him on the Sangeeth day when he burnt the stage."

"Don't you have any other person other than Ranjith who could do that?"

"Not only that... Ranjith told me how Arnav saved the girl before she sees the fire. I don't think you will get Arnav's love. It seems he loves the girl from the bottom of his heart. It's not easy to replace a girl who he loves deeply."

Laya became irritated.

"Don't I know that? I don't care who he loves... I love him that's what matters to me..."

"Shut up Laya... it's enough... Maybe Arnav is something special but I can't bear if you spoil your life in the name of love. It's stupidity to wait for someone who is not even giving heed to you."

"Mom..."

"I want you to get a firm relationship. Arnav is a married man now... the man who doesn't want to get married is forcefully married a girl. And he is making her comfortable with him. What's that? Don't you think about that? Have you lost your mind?"

Yes, she has lost her mind completely in the processes of getting Arnav. She lost the ability of thinking.

"My decision is final. I'm going to fix your marriage with Subhash. I don't care whether if you are ok with this marriage or not. I want you to be in the US as much as possible."

"But, according to Raizadas, my leg is fractured. How could I come to the US? They will suspect me." She said in a thin tone.

"You don't have to worry about it. I will send a doctor to RM today. Just follow her instructions and do what she says."

"Mom, can't you give me one last chance?" She pleaded.

"Honestly speaking, I don't want my daughter to be the SECOND wife. I'm not ready for risk in my daughter's life. I want you to settle down with a good reputation. That's it."