19 The Ring

Part 19 

Next day (Sunday)

Anjali was crying non-stop not finding her wedding ring. She was a sentimental woman, after all. Everyone is searching for the ring in every corner of Anjali's room.

"Where did you keep it Anjali bitiya?" Nani asked her worriedly.

"I kept it on the dressing table with other jewels Nani. I didn't find it on the table when I came taking bath"

She cried.

"Don't worry Anjali Bitiya, we will find it for sure" Mami Consoled her.

"Di... please don't' cry." Arnav pleaded her.

"No Chotte, it's my wedding ring. I feel something is not right. What if something happens to Shyamji?"

Arnav rolled his eyes high. His sister and her bloody sentiments...he thought to trick her with her own words.

"Di, won't you say, if we miss something then God will give us better than that?"

"Better? What could be better than my wedding ring?"

"I have no answer as of now. Trust your God."

"Haan Anjali bitiya, Arnav bituwa is right. God will show you soon why he played this game" Mami consoled her.

Though Anjali was not satisfied she didn't want to disappoint Arnav. So, she nodded yes.

After making Anjali enough cry, Laya decided to return her RING back. Yes... she is the one who stole her ring to get a good impression from Raizadas. Anjali will thank her and prize her like anything if she gives the ring. Laya is going to get everyone's attention including Arnav's. He may thank her for bringing his sister's smile back. It will give her a GOOD image for sure. That one chance is enough for her to continue her relationship with Arnav. He can't ignore her anymore because, after that, Anjali will stand for her strongly. She won't spare Laya's tears.

Laya went to her room to bring the RING, floating in dreams.

........

Aman was trying Arnav's number to talk about an important deal for one hour but Arnav was not attending because he was with Anjali, keeping his phone in his room. He tried NK's number and he told him the issue.

"Di is crying from the morning, Aman. So everyone is sad."

"But why?"

"Her wedding RING is missing yaar"

"Ohh, God..." Aman sighed.

"Yeah... don't you know how sentimental she is?"

"Of course I know. So, it's not advisable to talk to ASR. He won't mind about anything in front of his Di's tears"

"Yes, he is also upset"

"Ok I will talk to ASR tomorrow"

"Ok"

Suddenly, Aman's mind sparkled with an idea.

"Do you have any idea to cheer up Anjali?"

"Do you think I will be sitting without doing it if I have an idea?"

"Not at all... I will try to sort the issue"

"You....? Seriously Aman? I'm not in the mood to laugh at your joke."

"You are going to laugh soon, not only you but also Anjali. Mark my words"

Aman disconnected the call.