3 ASR's PA

Part 3 

Anjali didn't talk to Arnav which irked him because the reason is Khushi. Because of her, his Di is angry with him. He went to her room to console her.

"Di, stop behaving like a kid" He said calmly.

"You don't have to say how to behave, Arnav because you yourself don't know that" She yelled.

Arnav was taken back as Anjali called him ARNAV, instead of Chotte.

"Di, I hate when you fight with me for someone"

"I too hate when you insult my guest. How could you, Chotte? Is there no value for me in this house?"

"Di, my intention is not that and you know that very well".

"What about Khushi? What does she think of you?"

"I don't care what she thinks of me"

"Doesn't mean you could insult her because your behavior says about your family"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What did you see badly in her that you behaved wired?" She showed her disappointment.

"What did you see in her that you guys are dancing with her?" he asked couldn't tolerate their involvement on a mere girl.

"She is a good girl, Chotte".

"A girl can't be so good to everyone, Di. She is acting."

"Why not, Chotte? Was not our Mumma good to everyone? Everyone liked Mumma then why not Khushi?"

"Di, don't compare our Mom with that girl"

Saying he left the room, not listen to her. He didn't like it when Anjali compared his mother with Khushi.

Dining

Anjali was still cold with Arnav. But what surprised Arnav was, he expected NK will also be upset with him. He thought Khushi would be told him about the encounter which happened between them but NK looked cool like always. Didn't Khushi tell him anything?

"Why are you looking upset Rani Sahiba? Is anything wrong?" Shyam asked her.

Everyone looked at her including Arnav. Anjali nodded NO.

"What happened Di, a smile; which always resides on your face is missing?" NK teased.

"Didn't Khushi call you?" She asked.

"Khushi? no.... but why should she call me?"

"She came here in the evening"

"Really? She didn't say anything about her arrival"

NK removed his phone and dialed Khushi. She received it.

"Did you come home today?"

"Haan. Didn't you say Naniji and Anjaliji want to meet me?"

"Why didn't you say to me?"

"You would be busy in the office. That's why."

"You may come on Sunday. I will be at home"

"I have to hunt a job, immediately. Don't you know my family's condition? I will be busy in the upcoming days. So, I thought to come there as I will be busy from tomorrow, attending interviews."

"Ok. Yaar... take care. Convey my regards to uncle and aunty."

"Sure. Take care"

"Bye"