Epilogue

Epilogue

After four months

Arnav and Khushi became parents of a cute girl baby. Khushi had given birth to the baby without much struggle as she was in continuous yoga practice. More than Khushi, Arnav was relaxed. They named her Aashi. No need to say, Raizadas danced with the baby girl who was so cute.

Aashi's growth and her antics made Raizadas delighted. They roamed behind her without getting bored. Khushi was left freely as Raizadas took care of Aashi. Our Hero used the chance to spend time with his wife. And also, started liking his daughter next to his wife.

But... as Arnav didn't expect, he faced the toughest turning point when Aashi became four years old. It's nothing but Aashi became more possessive than him. She was possessive with her parents... especially with Khushi. She cried if Arnav gets close to Khushi. Sometimes she got angry too.

Khushi's father, Vikram got released from jail. Arnav went to the jail with Raizadas and brought him to RM as he knew Vikram will not agree to come to RM. As per his plan, Vikram couldn't deny it when Raizadas requested him to come to RM. And... Aashi got a new member to pamper her. She got more attached to Vikram as he had given his full time to Aashi. He forgot all the experience in Aashi's smile.

Arnav saw Khushi coming out of the washroom wiping her wet hair. Rushing to her, Arnav hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Arnavji... the door is open... leave me..." She said in a warning tone.

"No one will enter our room..."

"Aashi does... if she sees you hugging me; don't know what will happen..."

"Are you threatening me?" He asked wondering.

"No... I'm telling the truth."

"She is my daughter, that's why her likings match mine... She likes you as much as I do..." He said huskily.

"She is possessive of you... that's why she doesn't want you to get close to me because she needs you only for her...." Khushi said.

Arnav sighed...

"I never thought that one day a tiny kid will dominate me..." he said making face.

"After all, she is your daughter..." Khushi chuckled.

Smilingly, Khushi looked down and her facial expression changed. She tried to come out of Arnav's arms. Arnav couldn't understand why her expression changed all of a sudden. He looked down frowning. He saw Aashi standing, looking at them with a warning glare. Khushi pushed him and kneeled in front of Aashi.

"When did you come from the school beta?"

"Just now..." She said looking at Arnav.

Arnav smiled at her.

They saw Vikram coming with Aashi's school bag.

"Aashi beta, come, I will take you to the park..." Vikram called her.

"No... I won't come..." She said angrily.

"What happened, beta..."

"Nothing, uncle..." Arnav said...

Cutting him,

"No... he kissed Mumma..." She said pouting cutely.

Vikram faced a tough time controlling his laughter, whereas Arnav and Khushi were embarrassing like hell. Vikram lifted her in his arms and kissed her cheek who was glaring at Arnav.

"Why do I kiss you?" He asked Aashi.

"You love me..." she said.

"Likewise, he also loves her... Your father said nothing when I kiss HIS daughter... likewise, he can also kiss MY daughter..."