62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia

Part 62 Mrs ASR vs Mrs Bhatia

"I know Aman," Khushi said.

Aman was surprised about it and sat on another chair, looking at her with a bewilderment expression. Does she know? After all, Arnav is the man who dared to do a virginity test.

"You know?" He asked perplexed.

She nodded her head affirmatively.

"When Laya called me to create a rift between us, he tried to prove himself. I understood that day itself how much he respects the relationship." She said.

Aman didn't ask her how Arnav proved himself. He no needed to know about it. ASR's ways are always unique. Aman was sure that Arnav would have been done something unimaginable. Aman sighed in relief. If Khushi understood his stand then there is no problem or there is no need for someone to patch them up. Khushi herself will make it at any cost.

"I'm glad that you know about him. There is nothing which can make me happy Khushi." Aman said excitedly.

"You are a true friend I have ever seen Aman." Khushi praised him wholeheartedly.

"It depends upon the person whether I'm a good friend or not. ASR deserves such a relationship because he is a good man... just like you...(he paused for a while) What the only problem is... his kadoos look. He looks beautiful when he smiles but he won't smile." Aman said the truth.

Khushi chuckled.

"But... he started smiling only because of you, Khushi. I just want the smile to stay on his face... it's only in your hands." Aman voiced out his belief.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Ok, go... he will be searching for you. After the happenstance with Mrs Bhatia, he will like to see you." Aman said.

Khushi stood smilingly and came out of the room to go to Arnav's cabin. She was about to bang on someone; she stood at the place jerking.

"Ouch..." Khushi uttered.

The person is none other than Mrs Bhatia. Both of them were in, different waves of thought. Shrugging it off, Khushi tried to move from there.

"I can't understand how Arnie married to a low-class girl." Mrs Bhatia said intentionally to hurt Khushi.

As Khushi didn't expect this, she looked at her shockingly.

"You have that potential to trap a multimillionaire... I had not guessed the other day when I meet you for the first time with Arnie in the chamber of commerce that you could be so talented to make Arnie fall in your web."

If Mrs Bhatia would have expected that she can make Khushi cry by her words, poor woman, she got only disappointed. Khushi folded her hands across her chest and stood with a stern expression. Mrs Bhatia scrunched her brows, seeing her attitude. Even though she tried her level best to make Khushi feel low nothing worked because Khushi knew it's not necessary to feel low on Mrs Bhatia like a cheap woman's words. But she couldn't be quiet without smashing her up.

"I'm glad that you got to know HOW TALENTED I'M... Of course, I trapped him... without putting effort... by my integrity...and loyalty. And one more talent I have. I sleep with only one man who is my husband. A woman like you can't understand such things and will never get such talents."

Mrs Bhatia felt an invisible slap on her face. She gritted her teeth, clutching her netted saree pallu.

"And... be careful... in the process of SMELLING another man, you may lose your place in your own man's house. People have not disclosed about you to your husband yet just because they don't want to break a poor old man's heart. But Khushi Singh Raizada is not in that category. I don't mind cutting you into pieces if you tried to near my MAN. Mind it."