7 The Fist Task

Part 7 

RM

Anjali came with pooja Tali, completing pooja and gave Prasad to Nani and Mami. She looked tensed.

"What happened Anjali bitiya, you are buttering Devi Maiya and also your parents today? I think you prayed for something BIG?" Mami asked her with confusion.

"You are right Mami. I prayed Mumma who only can control Chotte"

"But, why should she control him?"

"He has been appointed Khushi as his PA, voluntarily. She is joining today"

"What's there to be tensed? In fact, it's good news"

"No Mami. He had a fight with Khushi the other day when she came here. He doesn't like her"

"It's pathetic. Usually, Arnav bituwa keeps the person in the distance if he doesn't like."

Nani stopped sipping the tea which was in her hand. Manorama's sentence makes sense. Nani also knows Arnav. He never likes to see the person if he doesn't like them.

"I'm scared Mamiji... I have faith that Amma and Babuji will put some sense in Chotte's bullhead"

"Don't worry, our Arnav bituwa is not a sadist who intentionally makes someone suffer." - Mano

"I hope he will understand Khushi soon," Anjali said sadly.

"Of course, she is a good girl. Arnav bituwa will accept it soon"

That's when Payal came and sat with them. Manorama knew why she is here. She sighed inwardly.

"Naniji, I want to ask you something"

"Tell me, Payal Bitiya"

"My sister Laya wants to come to India. Being a friends-freak, she doesn't like to be in America. She asked your permission to stay here. Shall I say yes?"-asked Payal.

"Arrey, do you think Raizadas are not interested to greet their guest? Ask her to come. In fact, you don't need to ask our permission. This is your house too." – replied Anjali.

"Thank you, Di"

"When is she coming?"

"She is waiting with an open ticket, Di. She will start today itself if we said YES".

Anjali chuckled.

"Then ask her to start"

"Ok, Di" Payal left the place to dial her sister LAYA whereas Anjali went to keep the plate in pooja room.

Nani observed Manorama.

"Are not you interested in Laya's visit?" She asked.

"Honestly, No"

"But why?"

"Didn't we see how she roamed behind Arnav bituwa, at the time of Akash and Payal's wedding? Arnav bituwa got irritated and refused to come to Sangeet. Payal was asking for my permission for a week. But I don't like the girl coming here because she will annoy Arnav bituwa... She is not like Payal but does show-off like she is so good. An unnecessary problem she is"

"But we can't disappoint, Payal. We don't have to bother about Chotte. He knows to tackle problems"

"And I won't allow that clingy girl to touch our Arnav Bituwa"

"But what if Chotte likes her?"

"No way... I watched him. He didn't even look at her. If he likes her, won't have he called her at least once?"