First Night 53

Part 53 First Night

Khushi hid the lipstick, behind her.

"I had already seen it Khushi...." Preeto laughed.

Khushi kept it on the bed, making face.

"It seems someone is desperately waiting for something...." Preeto fell on the bed laughingly.

"Shut up..."

"Mark my words Khushi. He is going to pounce on you when you enter the room. He said his desire symbolically through this kiss-proof lipstick." She teased.

"Stop non-sense... no could do that without knowing the bride's interest..."

"Without interest, no one says yes to the marriage. Don't play your cards with me..." She cornered Khushi.

"But he doesn't know my interest in him. He is thinking that I agreed to marry him only because he forced me." She said with attitude.

"Of course... but when you said YES to marry him, your answer will be YES for EVERYTHING. That's all."

Khushi was silently looking at the kiss-proof lipstick.

"Don't be silly, Khushi. You also like him...confess your love to him. And don't forget that no one could stop him if he rapes you."

Khushi dropped her jaw and glared at Preeto.

"Then what...? for what he is marrying you...? To admire you from the distance...? Is he a saint or what...?"

"Why would he marry me, if he is a saint?" Khushi tried to defend...

"That's what I'm saying... why would he marry you if he is not intended to do anything? And don't forget you had been fought with... argued with him many times. I don't think he will miss the chance to clear all the previous accounts... So don't show your attitude to him and go smoothly."

Khushi was about to say something, Garima called Khushi.

"Khushi, come on beta..."

"Go, Khushi... the haldi which touched your man is waiting to touch you... feel him."

Khushi left the place throwing an angry glare at laughing Preeto.

Though Khushi tried not to feel Arnav when the haldi touched her... but...

RM

Akash reached Arnav who is on call.

"Bhai..."

Arnav raised his eyebrows like "What?"

"I'm really sorry Bhai... I really didn't do it intentionally..."

Arnav lowered his hand from his ear which is holding the phone.

"What are you talking about?" Arnav asked raising his left eyebrow.

"When I got down from the car, the cover which you gave for Khushiji slipped from my hand. I unknowingly stepped on it and the cover got tore."

Arnav looked at Akash, touching his molar teeth by his tongue.

"Or else, I would not have seen the thing in the cover. Trust me..."

"That's ok..." Arnav turned around not showing his face to Akash.

"But Bhai... can I ask you something...?" He grinned.

Arnav looked at him without expression.

"From where did you get the kiss-proof lipstick, Bhai?"