49 Lips' Mark

Part 49 Lips' mark

Manorama saw Laya sitting on the bed, hanging her legs. Manorama rushed to her and kept her legs on the bed. Laya jerked at her action.

"Don't put your legs down. It's not good for the fractured bone."

"That's ok aunty." She smiled awkwardly.

"No no... your mom wants us to take care of you. How can we fail her trust? You should not put a step-down. Remember ."

Laya saw a few workers came inside. They lifted her bed and Laya shouted in fear.

"Don't be scared...." Manorama said.

They kept the bed little aside, making space. Laya couldn't understand what's happening. The workers went out and came up with a single cot. They kept it beside her bed.

"What's happening Aunty? What is this bed for?"

"For me..."

"You?" She asked shockingly.

"Haan..."

"Are you going to stay with me?"

"Of course yes..."

"But, I'm used to be alone. I need privacy." She said pleadingly.

"No way... how could I leave you alone? What if you want anything?"

"I will call you."

"No need. Your mother's happiness is important to us. Lay down..." Manorama ordered.

Laya lay down, scolding Manorama inwardly.

Keeping two pillows under her leg, Manorama made her comfortable. What she did next is what highlights there. She captured a selfie, sitting beside Laya and sent it to her mother, with a caption,

"I will be with Laya 24*7. She is my responsibility. Be tension free."

"Mark my words, how heartily Geethaji is going to thank me."

Laya fumed. It seems Manorama is not going to let her do what she wants. She was hell irritated, seeing Manorama sat on her bed with her legs crossed.

AR

Khushi was checking the file which is going to be submitted to Arnav. She got a doubt about that. So she rushed to Aman's cabin. He was on call.

"Yes ASR... it will be ready by tomorrow."

"It must be like how I want."

"Yeah... it will be like exactly what you said."

"Yeah...no compromise."

"Of course ASR."

"One more thing, Khushi should not know about it."

Aman chuckled, looking at Khushi. ASR wants to surprise Khushi it seems, he thought.

"Sure ASR."

He disconnected the call, smilingly which made Khushi curious. In fact, Aman intentionally smiled to make her curious.

"Yes, Khushi."

"I have a doubt in this file. Our upcoming show is going to promote summer collections. These designs don't suit their theme."

"Oh... these must be mistakenly added in this file. Just remove it."

"Ok... (she paused) then?"

"Then?"

"What were you talking about?"

"When?"

"On-call... when I came..."