18 Plans around Arshi

Part 18 

In the meanwhile RM

Laya came searching for Anjali... her target. Anjali was in Nani's room, chitchatting. She stopped and overheard their talks.

"No Nani... I won't"

"Arrey... it seems it will break anytime."

"Yeah, I'm doing all the work, wearing this ring. That's why it waned"

"It's obvious Anjali bitiya. That's why I say change it"

"It's not only my wedding ring but also a sentiment ring Nani. I can't change it."

"Your wish" Nani sighed.

"I have decided to do Pooja for Chotte"

"Pooja? Why suddenly?"

"He looked very upset yesterday, Nani. For the very first time, I saw him so helpless. He was distressed. Chotte faces everything bravely. I don't know why he looked washed-up"

"But... Chotte usually doesn't care about business deals..." She said thoughtfully.

"That's why it makes me bothered"

"Ok if you would like to do pooja than we will surely do it"

Anjali nodded ok in relief.

Laya silently left the place as she something clicked in her mind to make Anjali feel good about her.

AR

Khushi frowned at Arnav who didn't stop the car at the entrance of AR. She thought he will stop the car to drop her and then he will park the car in the lot. But Arnav directly went to the lot and stopped the car. But she couldn't question him. After all, he is the BOSS. They got down from the car and walked together. Though it embarrassed Khushi she became cheerful when Neha saw them furiously.

Adding to it, Arnav maintained the same speed of Khushi while walking who always enters the office like a storm which made her stomach more burn. This time, fate also joined hands to pour oil in Neha's burning stomach. The carpet which is in the entrance tripped Khushi's feet and she stumbled. In no time, Arnav's concerned arms surrounded her protectively. And Khushi clutched his coat to get a grip.

Arnav's eyes got fixed on her face. He was holding her thin, petite figure tightly forgetting their surroundings. He got his sense only when she pushed him pressing his chest to come out of his clutch. Arnav released her from his clutch.

"I'm sorry, Sir. My leg tripped" She stammered looking down... breathing hard... gulping down.

This is the first time; Ms. Gupta is speaking without looking at him. Doesn't she speak looking at eyes gut fully? A rare smile bloomed on Arnav's face unknowingly.

Another face also had a smile seeing him smiling. Who else it could be other than Aman? It's a treat to see Arnav's smile and that smile appeared for a girl for the first time. Aman has never seen him smiling at a girl. Khushi hurried to her cubicle. Arnav also left to his cabin smilingly. That smile made Neha tear the paper into pieces which is in her hand.

Arnav was not sure about his feeling but Aman and Neha were damn sure about it. Because they knew his gestures more than anyone. Aman was with him since their college days. He knew very well Arnav didn't give damn to any girl. And Neha...she knew how he treats his staff.

Aman went to Khushi's cubicle.

"Hi Khushi"

"Hi"