71 Attack

Part 71 Attack

RM

Except, Anjali, no one knows about Arnav and Khushi's whereabouts. Anjali kept silent not uttering a single word.

"Di, where are Nannav and Khushi?" NK questioned.

"They are somewhere in Delhi only."

"Do you know where they are?" Manorama asked.

"I know... Chotte told me..."

"That's it. Arnav bituwa and going somewhere without telling you..." Manorama said sarcastically.

"Where did he take Khushi?" Lavanya asked.

"Don't worry Lavanya beta, she is with Chotte only. She will be safe..." Nani said.

"No Nani, I don't worry about her safety but she didn't say anything to me..." She pouted.

"Because she didn't know about it..." Anjali smiled.

"Whaaat! But how?"

"Yeah, she knew nothing about Chotte's plan."

"But why suddenly?"

"Because today is Chotte's birthday."

"Ohhh..."

"Usually, Arnav bituwa don't celebrate his birthday..."

"Yeah, this is the first time he does something different on his birthday," NK said.

"It's because Khushi... she has that potential to change anyone..." Nani said.

"You are right Nani. I'm so glad that Chotte wants to spend his time with Khushiji." Anjali said.

"You are right Di. I was worried about Khushi's future thinking about Nannav's nature. Thank God, he changed."

"When will they come?" La asked.

"Don't know... Chotte didn't say anything about it." Anjali said.

Farmhouse

After amazing lovemaking, Arnav and Khushi had a nap. Of course, they slept hugging each other under the same blanket before too but now, it's different. There is no hesitation in Arnav's mind to touching about the PRIVATE AREAS because it's already done. So was Khushi's mindset. She never felt so relaxed like that day whereas Arnav had a peaceful snooze.

He slowly opened his eyes and remembered the encounter they had. He looked out through the window. It looked dark outside. He sensed Khushi's hand had been sneaking his waist. He pecked her hair smilingly. He had no intention to come out of her arms. Hence, he closed his eyes to continue the sleep but he couldn't. Khushi's warm nearness didn't let him sleep. At the same time; he doesn't want to wake her up. He thought to get down from the bed and slightly moved from Khushi. Khushi's hands which were circling him got tightened. He looked at her in a checking manner whether she is sleeping or not. Yes, she is sleeping. Arnav again pretended like moving from her. This time she clutched his shoulder burying her face in his chest. Arnav could no longer stay still. He caressed her hair gently.

"Khushi... eat something and then sleep..." he whispered.

Khushi opened her eyes jerking.

"Are we late to the office?" she looked here and there and saw her position.

Arnav laughed at her.

"We are in our farmhouse...have you forgotten?"

Khushi bit her lip and nodded yes.

"Are not you hungry?"

"What's the time?"

"It's 8 o'clock."