23 Rajkumar

Part23 

Anjali called Khushi and she attended it right away.

"Namaste Anjaliji"

"Khushiji, we are in the Temple, standing in front of Devi Maiya." Anjali said happily.

"That's nice Anjaliji. Request something from Devi Maiya which you want the most when Shaymji wears the ring" Khushi insisted.

"Ok Khushiji, as you said."

"Carrot halwa was so tasty, Anjaliji"

"Oh God, if I had known that NK Bhai asked it for you then I would have sent it little extra"

"No no Anjaliji... it's enough... in fact, your brother filled my ears for eating sweets" She chuckled.

"But he is the one who brought it for you...." She asked confusingly.

"No no I'm not talking about NK"

"Then, about whom you are talking?"

"Of course, Mr. Raizada"

"Did Chotte scold you?"

"Yup"

"He is unpredictable sometimes"

"Always" Khushi murmured and Anjali heard it.

"Ok Anjaliji. I have to go now"

"Yeah, I know about your kadoos Boss. You just carry on Khushi." She chuckled.

Khushi disconnected the call. Though Anjali did cut the call her mind didn't come out of what just Khushi said. Her brother usually won't interfere with someone's likes and dislikes. Yesterday also he snatched the jalebi from Akash's hand when he tried to feed it to Khushi.

With the same thought, Anjali did pooja in the temple. She had been arranged a BIG pooja for Arnav's betterment also. Shyam made her wear the ring in front of Devi Maiya. Anjali remembered about Khushi's words. She closed her eyes and prayed.

"Hey Madha, please bless me with a Child" She requested Devi Maiya for what she had been waiting.

..........

Khushi saw the receptionist sitting in the reception. She went to her and greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Khushi"

She forwarded her hand.

"I'm Sowmya" She responded.

"I heard you were on leave for your own marriage. Congratulations"

"Thank you, Ma'am"

"Just Khushi is enough"

"Ok Khushi, Congratulations to you too. You are the first PA of ASR."

"Thank You"

"Where are you from?"

"Laxmi Nagar"

"Ohh really? I'm from Parvathi Nagar" She said excitedly."

"It seems we became close"

"Yes... I have a two-wheeler. why not you take my lift?"

Khushi thought for a while.

"I'm ready only if we share the petrol expense"

"Ohh God...ok" Sowmya smiled.

"Ok... I have to go"

"You carry on Khushi"

Khushi liked Sowmya. She looked good, unlike Neha.