25 The Biggest Deal of Life

Part25 

Arnav's anger rose into no limits. How could she betray him? What she showed to others is just acting? Did she cheat everyone only to show herself good to get her own profit? Arnav felt ditched.

Arun Tiwari felt proud of himself. He never had seen Arnav's face like this. That day, he got to know that ASR could be destroyed emotionally too. He didn't believe Neha when she told him that ASR has feelings for Khushi. He couldn't be without believing now. It seems he demolished ASR from inside and outside. He was not wrong.

Arnav felt like he was losing the BIGGEST deal of his life

Arnav felt like he was losing the BIGGEST deal of his life...KHUSHI GUPTA. Arnav doesn't know what he is going to do. How does he handle it further? Arnav felt blank. He has never been like this. He almost forgot about the deal, the man who wanted the deal a few minutes ago was not even thinking of it now.

Wait... if Khushi helped Tiwari... why did he reveal it to him? Doesn't Arun know he will hand her over to the police? He felt so weak. How could he hand her to the police? She helped him to sort the important issues of AR. If she could earn money in this way, she could have done that in the previous tender which was three times bigger than this deal. Arnav was confused. More than the DEAL... he didn't want Khushi to be wrong. He didn't care about the deal but Khushi. Yes, the deal which was important to him became nothing in front of Khushi. He just wanted Khushi to be real. That's all.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking for the result. How could she be so calm if she had done something wrong? He gulped. He couldn't think of her wrong.

The RESULT announced....

"The deal was bagged by AR industries. They coded the least amount than anyone... Just seventy crores" the authority announced the result.

Arnav looked at Khushi, sighing in relief and then Tiwari who was shocked to the core. The hall got filled with applause but that sound didn't reach Arnav's ears. Everyone started congratulating Arnav but his eyes were only on Khushi. He just wanted to run towards her and hugged her as tight as possible. She is not wrong... she is true... she is pure... his eyes welled up in happiness. Arnav Singh Raizada got to know what Khushi meant for him. She is more than anything in this world for him. He just needs her like a breath.

 He just needs her like a breath