48 Payal's Plan

Part 48 Payal's plan

Anjali searched for Manorama who was chitchatting with her friend.

"Mami..."

Manorama sensed, something wrong, seeing Anjali nervous. She excused herself from her friend.

"What's wrong Anjali?"

"Mami, Laya met with an accident."

Manorama looked at her shockingly. Nani came hearing their talk.

"How do you know Anjali bitiya?" Nani asked.

"I got her mother's call. She is thinking that Laya is still in RM. She asked me to take care of her, Mami. I don't know what to do."

"You don't worry. I will send Akash and Payal to take care of her."

"No Mami, it won't be good. What will Payal's mother think of us? She sent her to RM only because we will take care of her. Could you tell her that we threw Laya out of RM? How will they feel?"

"But she is a dangerous girl," Manorama warned.

"This is not a time to think of it, Manorama," Nani said.

"Haan, Mami. We should get her to RM."

"Wait Anjali. She is not only played with Arnav bituwa but also with Khushi. They are getting married in a few days. What will be Khushi's reaction if she sees the girl in RM who tried to create a rift between her and Arnav bituwa?"

"Then lets Khushiji decide. Didn't Lavanya's mother say she is a solution-maker?"

"Even though Khushi agrees Arnav bituwa won't like to be near her," Manorama said.

"I agree with it. But, we can't hurt Payal's mother and her trust in us." Anjali said sadly.

"You are dragging a problem. That's all I can say. I don't want to hurt Khushi's feelings. She is our Bahu... she is important to us more than Payal's mother."

"But..." Anjali stopped, seeing Khushi standing.

"Why do you hurt my feelings?" She asked confusingly.

"Actually... Khushiji... It's a very embarrassing situation, Khushiji." Anjali hesitated.

"I didn't get you."

"Laya met with an accident and her mother doesn't know that she is not in RM. She requested me to take care of her..."

"Ok... what's there to get embarrassed? Just take care of her... simple." Khushi said simply.

"But how could we get her here?"

"Why? What's the problem?"

"Did you forget what she did to you?" Manorama asked.

"I don't forget and I can't forget. But it doesn't matter. She needs care now. It's your responsibility to give her that. Do it."

"Won't you get upset if she stays in RM?"

"Why would I? In fact, she is the one who should get upset seeing me in RM." She smiled making Raizada women relief.

"Thank you Khushiji... you have solved the biggest problem." Anjali hugged Khushi.

She got separated from Khushi and became horrified seeing wrathful Arnav.

"Chotte...."

"Enough Di... I told you I don't want that girl in RM."

"but Chotte, she met with an accident..."

"It must be a lie. I won't trust her."

"Even me..." Manorama said.