43 Baby Shower

Part 43 Baby Shower

RM

Arnav came from the clinic, planning what's next. So, he decided to talk to Anjali about fixing the marriage date. He directly went to Anjali's room and got stuck, seeing her packing her and Shyam's dress.

"Di, are you going somewhere?"

"Chotte, thank God you came. Shyamji's aunt met with an accident. We are going to Lucknow to meet her. We will come back the day after tomorrow."

Arnav was fed-up. He thought to send Anjali to GH with Shagun. It seems it won't happen soon. Seeing, his hanging face, Shyam chuckled.

"Sale Sahib, don't worry, this won't affect your marriage."

"But how could Di start marriage preparations when you are sad?"

"Who said I'm sad? I'm happy in fact." He laughed.

Anjali hit on his shoulder and Shyam chuckled again. Arnav frowned, seeing him making fun instead of being sad.

"It's noting Chotte. Her aunty tortured his mother a lot when he was small. That's why he hates his aunty."

Arnav rolled his eyes hearing that.

"She is right Sale Sahib. My aunty is the only villain in my life who tortured my mother."

"Chotte, please manage for two days."

"No problem Di...Nani and Mami are there..."

"No Chotte, they are also coming with us."

"Ohh..."

"Rani Sahiba, keep one thing in your mind."

"What?"

"Don't show your NANAN's power to Salesahib's wife. Try to be good with Khushiji. Or else this is how Sale Sahib's children treat you."

Anjali dropped her jaw and hit Shyam.

"I won't be like your aunt. I will get the best Nanan of the world certificate from Khushiji. Mark my words."

She challenged. She looked at Arnav who was standing all lost at Anjali's words.

"Chotte, where were you lost?"

"He is with Khushiji..." Shyam teased.

"Chotte..."

"Haan Di?"

"Are you all right?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Did you meet Khushiji?"

Arnav nodded yes again.

"How is she?"

"She is a genuine girl Di." He smiled.

Anjali became relieved. Arnav left her room. When he came to the living room, he saw Payal with Manorama. He went to his room, without smiling at Payal which made her uncomfortable. She knew Arnav is highly disappointed in Laya's matter. She had heard a lot about Arnav from Akash. And she knew Arnav was not interested in marriage. It's a miracle; he had fallen in love with Khushi. Of course, Khushi is a unique girl. No doubt if Arnav falls in love with her. Her sister messed not only Arnav and Khushi's relationship but also her relationship with Raizadas. Though they are not showing on their face she could sense the difference. Especially Manorama...she was not fine with Laya's presence in the RM from the beginning. Laya made Manorama's guess right. She ruined everything. Payal felt bad. She doesn't know how to rebuild the relationship with Raizadas.