11 Close to HIM

Part 11 

LONG UPDATE

Neha was tearing a paper into pieces. According to her, it's not a paper but Khushi. Till today, anyone could enter ASR's cabin without his permission. What happened today, all of a sudden? Why does he want people to get HER permission? She got just honored by ASR. Why did he change the rule of entering his cabin all of a sudden? She knew ASR. She was trying hard to get his glimpse and she couldn't achieve it. Keeping a girl beside him is not ASR's style. What if ASR falls for Khushi? She couldn't even imagine that. She has to do something to stop this drama. She has to... very soon... before ASR slips from her hand.

......

Arnav finished dictating. Khushi stood with the note pad. She heard a knock on the door. Arnav waited to see what she does with his ORDER. She went to the door and opened it slightly. She saw Akash standing. She looked at Arnav.

"Akash sir is here, Sir. I don't think, AMD won't come to your cabin without reason"

She said not opening the door fully. Akash frowned not understanding anything. Arnav nodded yes.

"You can come inside, sir"

Giving him space to enter, Khushi left his cabin. Arnav smiled inwardly seeing Akash's expression.

"What does she mean, Bhai?"

"You will get to know about it soon

"You will get to know about it soon. Tell me what the matter is?"

"I have to go to the Airport to receive Laya, Bhai."

"So?" He asked with disinterest.

"I just came to get your permission"

Not asking a single question, Arnav nodded yes.

"Thanks, Bhai"

Akash left his cabin.

.......

Khushi called a peon. Giving him the circular,

"Pass it to everyone and get the signatures," she said.

"Ji"

The peon started, getting the signature of the AR staff. Each and every staff of AR got surprised as the circular indicated that it's ASR's order. Akash stopped the peon and gave a look to the circular. He was shocked. Is this what Arnav said about? That means, did Khushi speak to Arnav about getting her permission to enter Arnav's cabin? What's happening in AR? He thought awfully.

............

Aman was standing at the entrance of the AR, waiting for the load, thinking about Khushi, the girl who brought smile on MIGHTY ASR's face. She might not have thought about the output of keeping the plants in his room. In their long term friendship, Arnav never spoke so deep, like he did today. The first time, Khushi made it possible. The duty without expectations will surely give fruit. Aman certainly was so happy about it. He smiled at Khushi who came to check whether the load arrived or not.