50 Crazy Feeling

Part 50 Crazy Feeling

As Anjali said the beautician came to GH with Anjali design. She showed the design to Khushi and she liked it very much. The design had Arnav's name at the center. Though it was also looking like a design his name had enough visibility. The only thing which made her heartbeat race is what will be Arnav's reaction when he sees the design in her palm? The marriage is in two days. Tomorrow she will go to RM for the Sangeeth ceremony. She will be surrounded by friends and relatives. No one should tease her about the design in front of Arnav. She was worried about Sangeeth but she forgot that she has to deal with Arnav in the office tomorrow morning.

She didn't sleep earlier like always. She didn't want the design to get spoilt... correction... Arnav's name on her palm gets spoilt. So, she was sitting, looking at the design smilingly.

RM

Manorama was admiring her Mehandi.

"Laya, look... how red my Mehandi is..."

Laya smiled at her.

"It's because my husband loves me so much." She said with pride.

Laya rolled her eyes. She was waiting for Manorama to sleep. She wanted to get relaxed. It's hell to be lying on the bed in the same position.

She was Manorama locking the door and kept the key under the pillow.

"Why do you lock the door?"

"Sometimes, I walk in my sleep. That's why." She lied.

Laya pitied her own self. This is the worst condition she has ever faced.

More than that, she became horrified when Manorama started snoring horribly. She pressed the pillow on her ears to save her ears from the snoring sound. But Manorama's snore was enough louder not to let her sleep. She slept only in the early morning as she became tired, waking up for long.

Next day

Khushi entered AR with dark red color Mehandi filled hands. Arnav was working on a project as he decided to take leave for two or three days after the marriage. That's when Anjali called him.

"Yes, Di..." He said while checking the file.

"Chotte, don't be late today."

"Okkk Diiii."

"Sangeeth function will be started at 6:30. You should be here at 6'o clock."

"Ok"

He was about to cut the call,

"Chotte...."

"Tell me..."

"Did you see Khushi's Mehandi?"

"I have not seen her yet."

"Go Chotte... you are totally waste."

Arnav closed the file and leaned on the seat.

"Why?"

"There is an interesting matter in her palm."

"What's that?"

"YOU."

"Whaaaat!"

"Your name is there in her palm."

"Really?"

"Haan Chotte."

"But how?"

"I designed it..."

"She should have drawn it for you." he sighed.

"But, she readily agreed without even a second of hesitation, you know?"