42 No one can imagine

Part 42 No one can imagine

Arnav was driving the car at full speed with his cloudy mind. Don't know what is Khushi thinking of him. He has already decided what to do. to implement that, he has to meet her before she leaves the office. This problem should sort out today. Khushi should not struggle, keeping it in her mind... not even for a day.

AR

Khushi knocked on Aman's cabin door. Aman raised his head and smiled at her.

"You are invited to my Jeeji's baby shower." Khushi invited Aman.

"Ohh... when?"

"Tomorrow."

"Sure."

"Be on time."

"You didn't say anything in the morning?"

"I have forgotten."

"Forgotten or you were tensed about something?"

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry. ASR will sort the issue soon."

"Let's see."

"It seems you are waiting to SEE what he is going to do?"

"Stop it, Aman..."

"Ok, cool. Who else have you invited?"

"NK and Sowmya."

"What about ASR?" Aman asked her teasingly.

Khushi glared at Aman.

"After all, he is yours going to be husband..." Aman grinned.

"It's already six... I'm leaving. Bye." She said looking at her watch, not giving heed to Aman's words.

"Think about inviting ASR...." Aman shouted from behind.

As Arnav expected, Khushi left the office before Arnav reached. But he was not that unlucky to miss her. He caught her at the main gate of the AR. He stopped the car at her feet. Khushi looked at him jerking.

"Get in the car." Arnav said while releasing the center lock.

Khushi looked here and there in a checking manner. She checked whether they are being watched.

"Get in Khushi..." He said in a rough tone.

Khushi guessed that he wants to talk about Laya's issue. As she knew the depth of the matter, she sat in the car. Without speaking to her anything, Arnav started the car and drove it through Laxmi Nagar.

Khushi was confused as Arnav didn't talk to her anything as she expected and taking her to GH.

After fifteen minutes of the ride,

"Who is your family doctor?" Arnav asked while driving.

"Whaaaat?" Khushi asked confusingly.

"Family Doctor...."

"There is no one like that."

"Then who treats you if you are ill?"

"There is a doctor in our area. He treats us."

"Ok, direct me to his clinic."

"But why? Are you not well?"

"I want to meet him," he said calmly.

"It was on the main road of the Laxmi Nagar."

Arnav stopped the car in front of the clinic. As it was the opening time of the clinic, there was no much crowd. The clinic reception was so small with only six chairs.