35 Two more dots...

Part 35 Two more DOTS...

LONG DRIVE...which gives the solution to Arnav in the hard times and also peaceful to his heart. Arnav was riding his car thinking about what he just heard from his girl. Her statements about RICH people hit him brutally because her words remembered his previous acts. He insulted her... he didn't respect her... his words always overflew with pride... he gave importance to his status over her feelings... he did wrong by doing those, unaware of her wound. He had hurt the girl who is already suffering from a horrible past. Then how could she agree to marry him?

Arnav thought he is the only one who has a bad past. But his past is nothing, compared to Khushi's past. She should have witnessed her mother's death in front of her eyes. That's why she fainted, seeing the fire. How pity! Even though she experienced the worst in her life how lively she is... When he is wasting his life, blaming his past, without getting close to his beloved ones, she was living her life, hiding her pain, making her beloved ones happy unlike him. He needs her... to cheer his heart... to cheer his life...

Arnav stopped the car and leaned on the seat, closing his eyes. She doesn't want to bow down in front of anyone by telling the truth about her father. So what if she doesn't want to bow down? She is a perfect Arnav material... (Arnav gave the excuse to himself) Why should she bow down for someone's deed? She doesn't need to do that because she is not at all wrong.

Arnav thought that she is not ready to marry HIM... but ...she is not ready to marry ANYONE. So, she does not hate him. (Arnav smiled) She has her own and strong reason to deny marriage. She promised her mother that she won't tell the truth until she is asked. Let it be... She doesn't need to tell the truth nor will anyone ask her.

Without making her bow down, without asking her the truth, can't he marry her? Taking all the blames on him, Arnav Singh Raizada is ready to marry Khushi Gupta...in ASR style. Of course, he could tell her that he got to know the truth but what will she think? She may think that Arnav is intentionally doing this favor to keep her under his feet. Or she may think that he is using her helplessness into his favor. She will definitely think because her opinion about him is not good. According to her, he is egoistic, haughty headed, prideful...etc., etc., and she was not totally wrong. So, it won't be a good idea to tell her that he knew about her past.

He has no way other than "his way"... ASR's way. At first, she will get angry with him... will get upset with him... but she will understand him... or he will make her understand. Anyhow... he needs her... and she definitely needs him as well.

She REJECTED him which no one had done ever...she said NO putting a FULL STOP. But that is not the END. He knew how to continue the sentence by putting two more DOTS after the full stop.

GH

Seeing Shashi at her doorstep, Khushi rushed to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Babuji...I had done something without your permission. I have told the truth..."

Shashi did cut her.

"I know beta... Garima told me."

"Am I wrong?"

"You are not wrong... at the same time Garima also not wrong."

"She took my promise, Dad."

"Anyone one in her place would do the same because she loves you so much... she is your mother..."

"But... it's not right to hide the truth Babuji."

"Don't worry Beta. I won't give your hand to someone just like that. Do you trust me?"