2 First Meeting

Part2 

Arnav really wanted to meet the girl who is trending in Raizada's life these days. He thought she will be seen in RM often. But she made his prediction go wrong. She didn't come to RM after that. However, Raizadas didn't stop talking about her. They remembered her, at least once per day, that day also not different. Anjali started...

"NK bahi, how is Khushi?"

"Haan Nanne, how is she? Why not she comes here?"-Nani

"She is busy, Dhadi"

"I agree she is working. But she can give us one Sunday at least" Nani said pouring water in a glass.

Arnav stopped eating. Is she working? Where? His EGO stopped him from asking about her. He didn't want to join the list of people who are talking about her.

"She is worried, Dhadi, as her company is going down. We are expecting her company will shutdown soon" NK said sadly.

"Ohhh poor girl." Nani pitied.

"Why her company is going to shut down?" – Anjali.

"It's because, her Boss recently fell sick, Di. His son never liked to take over his business. So, they are giving up" -Akash.

Now, it's not hard for Arnav to guess where she is working. Still, he wanted to confirm it.

"But, I heard Mr. Sinha is recovering," he said as if he doesn't know about what's happening in Sinha's company.

"Yes, Bhai but Doctors advised him not to take stress" –Akash.

Arnav nodded yes. So, she is going to lose her job. Maybe, after that, she will be seen in RM. Let her come, and then he can make Raizadas understand who really she is.

........

As Arnav expected, One day, she came to RM only after resigning the job. Arnav returned back from AR. He didn't find anyone in the living room. He saw Hariprakash going towards Nani's room with a coffee tray.

"Where are you taking this?" he questioned him.

"Naniji asked me to bring coffee to everyone" he replied.

"But, why everyone is there? What are they doing?"

"Khushiji is teaching something to Nani. So, everyone is there with her."

He left with the tray.

"Khushi?"

Why these guys are overreacting like this? NK and Akash were still in AR. He directly came from the conference which held in a star Hotel.

He went to his room but he couldn't stay there. He has to find some chance to talk to that girl. Even though he is not interested to talk to middle-class people he has to do it for his family's betterment. Then only he could know what her intention is. He believed that he will catch the true intention of her if she talks to him. When he came downstairs, he saw a girl sitting alone in the living room, doing something, facing her back to him. She must be Khushi. He ran his eyes, Raizada ladies were at Pooja room for evening harthi. But why she is not a part of it? He couldn't come to the conclusion.

She raised her head, hearing something from behind suddenly.

"Your intention will never get succeeded."

Khushi turned around only to find Arnav standing. She doesn't know who he is. She looked at left and right to get confirmed whether he is talking to her or to someone.

Arnav's condition was totally different. Arnav is not a man to get attracted to OUTER beauty because he lives, in between those beauties. Being a fashion house's CEO, it is normal for him to see such beauties every day. In fact, he is fed-up with those beauties which can be washed by soap. But... this girl is not coming into that category. Her beauty seems UNWASHABLE. It looked real even in a simple cotton churidar. No wonder if NK is in love with this girl. But beauty could do nothing in RM because this is not a fashion house but a family. It needs values which this girl couldn't have. He supposed.