38 Concern

Part 38 Concern

Khushi was dumbfounded, seeing Raizada ladies in her house. They smiled at her. Khushi also smiled but awkwardly.

"Anjlaiji...Naniji...Mamiji..." she blabbered.

"How are you, Khushi?" they asked in a same tone.

"Jee... fine..." she said while nodding her head.

"If you are tired, go and get fresh..." Mami said.

Garima rushed towards her and clutched her hand. Looking at Raizadas, she said,

"Yes... she is...Come on..." Garima dragged her to her room.

Garima locked the door.

"Khushi... they are here to ask your hand for your Boss, Arnav Singh Raizada. I can't believe you will get such a good proposal. I was so heartbroken when Krish's proposal slipped from our hands. Please don't do that this time Khushi. I hope you won't forget the promise. Please accept the proposal."

"Do you know about Mr. Raizada?" Khushi asked.

"Just now I got to know that he likes you so much. These women not seem like Krish's mother. I'm sure they won't create such scene like Krish mother did."

"Then tell them the truth..."

"Khushi...."

Garima turned Khushi towards her to face her, gritting her teeth.

"I warn you Khushi... I will never talk to you if you don't agree to this marriage."

"Amma..."

"That's final."

Garima left the room. Khushi sat on the bed, feeling helpless. She knew how sweet Raizada women are. Anyone could get captivated by them easily. She doesn't know what she is going to do. She rushed to the washroom and came washing her face.

Anjali looked at Khushi's face and understood that she is nervous. Why not...? She must be...

"Are you alright, Khushiji?"

Khushi nodded yes, plastering a smile.

"But, I feel like, something is missing..." She said.

"Yes, I'm upset." She said making Garima turn her face towards her stunned.

"What happened, Khushi Bitiya?" Nani Asked her.

"Actually, my friend loves a guy. His mother is not accepting her as her bahu."

"But why?"

"It's because her father killed her mother ten years ago. He is in jail for past few years. So, she refused to accept my friend as her bahu."

Khushi wanted to get cleared of Raizada's basic ethics. Though she knew them she wants to know their view in the particular issue.

Garima looked at Raizada women with her rushing heartbeat. She gulped hard in tension, looking at them.

"Is it Khushiji?" Anjali asked with sad expression. Khushi smiled at her painfully.

"Poor girl... she lost her mother in young age and her father is also not a good human. Now, her life is getting affected by his father's deed." Anjali felt sad for Khushi's friend.

"Khushi bitiya, this is not done. It's not fair to punish her for the mistake of her father. In fact, she is the most affected person in all. Instead of giving her solace, they are hurting the girl who is not at all fault." Nani said.