8 Second Task

Part8 Second Task

LONG UPDATE

Aman entered Arnav's cabin after knocking on the door.

"Yeah, Aman?"

"Shall I ask you something, ASR?"

"What?"

"Being the manager of AR, I think, I should know its clause and rules thoroughly."

Arnav looked at him in the manner of "what the hell do you want to know" as he understood, to which point he is coming.

"Do you add any new rule in AR clause?"

Arnav looked at him said nothing.

"Khushi told us about the proficiency period and also MUST WORK period rule. The much I know, there is no such rule in AR..."

"Haan, I have added a rule in the AR clause. We spend money and time to fill the posts. If they resign the job, all our effort goes in vain. And a few companies intentionally drag our workers to their company, after them learning good business technics from our company. To avoid those actions, I added a new rule"

"Oh... but you didn't say it to us?"

Taking the mobile from his pant pocket, Aman dialed Khushi, keeping his hand under the table, without Arnav's knowledge. Cutting the call, Khushi headed towards Arnav's cabin.

"I was about to say, you guys... before that, you asked me"

Arnav handled it cleverly.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," said Arnav.

Arnav and Aman both were smirked, seeing Khushi, in a different manner.

"Ms. Gupta, why are roaming like this? I have assigned you a task already. Do it, then only you could go home. Remember?"

Khushi kept the PEN DRIVE on his table.

"Done sir"

"Whaaaat?" he asked frowning.

"I have finished the task which you assigned"

Arnav looked at her unbelievably as if she is a ghost.

"What do you mean?" he asked with extreme shock.

"I have made the database files, sir"

He took the pen drive hurriedly and inserted it in his laptop. There was five database file for five years.... neat and clean files. Arnav gulped hard couldn't believe. He raised his head tightening his jaws.

"Shall I go home, sir?"

Arnav was looking at her not knowing what to answer.

"You said I can go home, completing the task?"

Not answering her, Arnav looked at Aman who was trying hard to hide his smile which made him more annoyed.

"Aman, we have to deliver the orders before date. Remember?" He roared.

"Yes, ASR. But we are lack of materials. You know the reason. It will take time to get the material if we order again. However, we can't deliver the order before date."

"I don't want excuses but the output. We have to do it anyhow... I don't want AR's goodwill to get ruined. And... It seems my new PA is very talented. Use her to complete the task"

Aman frowned at him. How Khushi could help in this who is new to the company? He then understood Arnav just wants to stop Khushi from going home. This is an excuse not to accept his defeat.