82 Last Part

Part 82 (Last Part)

Arnav and Khushi roamed all over the world from east to west... Australia, Russia, Italy, Spain, and the US. AR became world-famous. If you want me to say it straight, ASR was enjoying the honeymoon with his wife for three months once. They were getting a deal over the deal, after every fashion show because of AR's awe-full designs which were keeping them busy.

AR became one of the top ten fashion houses in the world in a very short time.

Two years later

Arnav is coming back to India today. This time, he didn't take Khushi with him. Yes...trust me... I'm not lying. ASR went to Germany alone because he is going to be a father. He couldn't take Khushi with him at this stage. This is Khushi's fifth month.

As per Arnav's bet, Raizadas never disturbed them when they were in their room. Here is the outcome... Khushi became pregnant. Arnav was not ready to go to Germany because Khushi faced terrific motherhood. Morning sickness troubled her a lot. So, Arnav would not like to leave her alone. When he said that he is not going to go, Raizadas heard it and got upset. Then what? RM had ten members and he said he can't leave her ALONE. Why would she be alone when Raizadas are there?

At last, they convinced him and he went to Germany halfheartedly. Each of the Raizada ladies stayed in Khushi's room each day. Arnav is coming to India today.

NK brought RAS MALAI for Khushi. No need to say, Khushi snatched the box from his hand and relished it to in fullest.

"NK, if Bhai sees this, he will pounce on you... did you forget what he did when Khushi find a solution for Di's lost ring?"

NK thought about it but he didn't get anything.

"I was about to feed jalebi to Khushi. Bhai snatched the jelabei from my hand and said; don't you know she is a diabetic?" Akash smiled.

"Don't worry Aki... he won't say anything..." Khushi said.

Akash was about to say something, the heard,

"Yeah... I won't say anything."

They look at the entrance and saw Arnav standing.

"Arnavji..." Khushi jumped from the chair.

"Careful..." Arnav shouted with a horrible expression.

She rooted in the same place. Arnav came to her and hugged her.

"How are you?"

"Arnavji... you asked this question every day four times..."

"Are you alright?"

"Nannav... it's just ten days... you are reacting like, you are seeing her after ages..."

"Shut up... why would I leave her for ages?" Arnav asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah... that's a point." NK agreed.

Khushi fed him RAS MALAI. Arnav had it.

"Bhai, you too started eating sweets?" Akash asked getting amazed.

"Yeah..."

"Unbelievable..."

"When I have a good yoga teacher, why should I bother?"

"Yeah... that's nice..."

"Let's go to our room."

Khushi started walking with Arnav towards their room. when they came to their room, Arnav gave her the bag.

"Check it..."

"What's there?" Khushi opened it and her eyes widened in joy.

It's full of chocolates.