14 Fan...

Part 14 

Khushi thought she is dreaming. But she sensed someone is opening the door. She tried to keep her eyes open. Getting inside the building, Arnav searched here and there.

"Khushiiiiiiiiii....." he shouted her name again, leaving "Ms. Gupta" behind.

Still, Khushi was not sure about Arnav's presence. But again, Arnav shouted her name. She slowly came out of the table and stood, gathering her remaining energy. She stood holding the pillar and Arnav saw her and understood that she is collapsing. 

He rushed towards her who was losing her consciousness

He rushed towards her who was losing her consciousness. He circled her waist before she hit the floor. Khushi fell on his chest and fainted completely.

Arnav's hands automatically wrapped her petit figure, close to his heart, unknowingly. He stood there, having Ms. Gupta in his arms circle, forgetting that he is standing in the demolishing building.

It's really Arnav's bad luck that Khushi fainted. She would have heard his thudding heartbeat if she is in her sense. It was ululating like ever before because Arnav was also in the same state of her... scary state. Thank God he saved her. We can't say what he really feels in his heart that he is standing, hugging her.

Aman is a good friend. He is the example of the proverb "A friend in need is a friend indeed". This time also he came for his friend's help... to bring him out of the senseless state... to bring him out of the dangerous building. He called Arnav which brought his sense back. Arnav looked at his own state and dumbfounded. Not to stand one more second in the building, he picked Khushi in his arms and hurried out.

 Not to stand one more second in the building, he picked Khushi in his arms and hurried out

ASR is a LION...his "walking style" adds a strong reason to the name. Today also, we can see the lion's walk even having a girl in his arms.

He made her sit in the car and dialed Aman.

"ASR...."

"Ms. Gupta is safe."

"Thank God" Aman sighed in relief.

"Send me her address. I will drop her in her house"

"Yes ASR"

Disconnecting the call, Arnav secured Khushi with the seatbelt. He looked at her face. Traces of tears were visible all over her face. Her sugar level must be lowered as she is diabetic. He opened the dashboard and removed a honey bottle which he always keeps for an emergency.