68 Vikram's RM visit

Part 68 Vikram's RM visit

GH

Garima was horrified, seeing Vikram standing in front of her. Had he got released?

"Garimaji, how are you?" He asked her.

"I'm fine..." she said plainly.

"Where is Khushi?"

"I don't know."

"Lie... I know you and Shashi brought her with you."

"So what if we brought her? Why should I tell her whereabouts? Won't you leave her to live happily? Your entry may affect her life. Try to understand."

"No, Garimaji... I won't disturb her. I promise... I won't tell anyone that I'm her father."

"Then why do you want to see her?"

"Because she is my daughter."

"No... she is my daughter... you don't deserve to be called a father..."

"I know... I'm thankful to you for raising my daughter... I just want to apologize for my deeds..."

"Do you think you will be forgiven? Khushi hates you to the core... because of you she lost her mother." she sneered.

"That's why I want to meet her once to tell my side..."

"No... I can't let it happen. You can go."

Garima closed the door on his face. Vikram left GH but he didn't give up. He inquired about Khushi in the surroundings and got to know her whereabouts that Khushi got married to a multimillionaire Arnav Singh Raizada and lives in Shanti van. This is enough for him to trace Khushi.

AR

Arnav looked at his watch. Anjali wanted them to be in RM at 5 o'clock. It was 4:10 pm. He called Khushi. She attended it.

"Khushi get ready. We have to leave."

"Jee..."

Taking his coat, Arnav left his cabin. He saw Khushi waiting in the reception.

"Wait, I will bring the car."

"I will also come with you."

Arnav nodded yes and she followed him to the parking lot and they started to RM. Khushi sensed him unusual. His facial expression said that he was thinking something.

Anjali smiled at them as they reached before the pooja started.

"I will be back, Anjaliji," Khushi said while rushing to their room.

Anjali nodded ok and concentrated on the pooja arrangements. Khushi came out of the washroom, getting ready. She looked traditional in the orange-red saree. She smiled at Arnav who was ogling at her. She went to the cupboard to take something. She stopped as Arnav called her.

"Khushi..."

She asked him "WHAT?" by raising her eyebrows.

"You look HOT in saree."

Khushi widened her eyes and turned again to check the cupboard.

"Tomorrow also wear a saree." He suggested.

"Sure... if you wear this."

She kept a sherwani on the bed. Arnav was shocked to see that.

"This is for you. Wear this."

"Murder me rather than asking me to wear this," he said wearily.

Khushi chuckled at him.

"You will get to know if you wear this..."