51 Fire

Part 51 Fire

RM

Laya woke up late as she slept late. She stretched her hands, as usual, forgetting about her fake accident. She saw Manorama looking at her. Then she acted, pressing her hand like, it's painting.

"Be careful, bitiya... don't forget your condition," Manorama said making a worried face.

Laya nodded ok, sadly. She tried to get down from the bed and Manorama stopped her.

"Why are you getting down?"

"I'm going to the washroom," Laya said.

"But why?"

Laya frowned.

"What question is this aunty? Why would I go to the washroom?"

"Why should you go to the washroom, when I'm here? I will help you."

Bending down, she took a BED PAN from under the bed.

"You no need to go to the washroom," Manorama said observing her expression.

Laya horrified seeing that.

"No no.... I don't want to use it," she shouted.

She got down from the bed on the opposite side to Manorama and rushed to the washroom, hopping by one leg. She closed the washroom door hurriedly. Manorama burst out laughing.

AR

Aman sent a video of Arnav's dance performance which he performed on their college annual day and then he called her.

"Khushi, I have sent the video of Arnav's dance."

"How did you get it?"

"I got it from my friend. He is working in our college as a physical instructor. He sent it to me."

"Ohh... Thank you."

Khushi watched it. It was a western yet not so fast beat music. Khushi amazed seeing the slow and steady steps. She liked it very much and sent it to Lavanya. After watching that, La called her. Khushi attended it.

"Khushi, I can't believe Arnav danced..." Lavanya said excitedly.

"I too can't..."

"Shall we practice the same steps? It looks easy, Khushi. It won't take much time to memorize the steps."

"I just sent it to you to get an idea, La..." She lied.

"Let it be... it's amazing... we will dance the same steps. Watch the video carefully and memorize the steps. I will also watch it." Lavanya said.

"Don't know what he will think..."

"So what...? Everything will get cleared the day after tomorrow.... On your first night..." She laughed.

"Laaaaa...."

"Get ready... bye sweetie..." Lavanya disconnected the call.

Khushi called Garima and asked her to bring the Sangeeth dress and costumes to RM. She went to La's house straight from AR to do the rehearsal with Lavanya. After two or three times, they got the perfect finishing. Both of them became satisfied. They started to RM.

RM

"Laya, beta, I'm locking the door from outside because the noise of the Sangeeth will disturb you. Take a rest. Call me if you want anything. I will be here the next minute. Ok?"

Manorama left the room, locking the door from outside. Laya called her mother irritatingly.

"Mom... I can't take it anymore. This Manorama is torturing me in the name of care. Damn... locking me in the room, all are enjoying the sangeet party."