15 Apologize?

Part 15 

In the meanwhile

GH

Garima was feeding food to Khushi. Khushi was eating slowly as she felt so weak. Suddenly, she coughed. Giving her the glass of water, Garima caressed her back. Khushi drank water while touching her chest. She felt a sticky substance on her dress. She touched it and tried to find out what it is. Garima looked at her and she saw a drop of HONEY on her lower neck.

"It's honey," Garima said.

"Did you feed it to me?" Khushi asked.

"No... your office staff should have fed it when you fainted, I suppose," Garima said.

Khushi got stuck for a second. When she fainted, the only person who was with her is none other than her BOSS. Did he feed her the honey? Maybe, after all, he is also a diabetic. She wiped the honey drop with water.

"Take rest," Garima said.

Khushi nodded yes and lied down on the bed, thinking about the horrible day of her life.

Next Morning

Waking up from his sleep, Arnav sat on the bed, rubbing his face. Hearing his mobile ring, he took the mobile. The call was from Mr. Chopra.

"Yeah tell me," Arnav said.

"ASR, the building got collapsed"

Arnav was stuck.

"When did it happen?"

"Last night at 7:30. Someone near the building saw it collapsing"

"Ok..."

"Don't worry ASR. Everyone is safe. All the workers evicted from the building"

Arnav couldn't resist his mind from recalling the scene of rescuing Ms. Gupta.

"I will tell you later what to do..."

"Ok ASR" he disconnected the call.

Anjali is right. His parents saved him from the blame. He was there with Ms. Gupta until 7 pm. The building collapsed at 7:30 pm. Just in half an hour, the chapter of the building got over. He sighed. He could not be without believing her sister's words.

His mind suddenly clouded with Ms. Gupta. How is she? He wanted to know but she won't come to the office today. He himself provided her the leave. Maybe, NK or Aman will call her. He has to wait for one whole day to see her.

How will he face her? She has great respect for him but he behaved rudely with her and made her disappointed. He should not have done so. She already had done many favors for him and AR. But he didn't even thank her nor did he apologize for misunderstanding her. He has to wipe the wrong image of him from her mind. Arnav was distraught. He had hurt a good girl. What about apologizing to her tomorrow? Won't it help him to wipe the bad imagination about him? Arnav Singh Raizada who never apologized for anything thought about telling SORRY for the mistake he had not done.

He doesn't like to go to the office today but he couldn't stay at home. Payal's sister may get his nerves.

Arnav was right. Laya was cooking something to get his nerves.

Anjali smiled with confusion, seeing Laya in the kitchen. She is preparing something.

"Laya... what are you doing here? Hari Prakash will prepare it for you if you want anything"

"Means, am I not a member of this family?" she asked feeling sad.

"No no... I didn't mean it. You are our guest. I just want you to be free"