41 Out of RM

Part 41 Out of RM

Arnav descended the stairs while dialing the communication in-charge.

"Get me the print out of today's incoming call list." He ordered.

"Yes,sir."

The in-charge acted fast as it was ASR's order.

Arnav came to Akash's cabin.

"Akash, come with me."

"Bhai... I just started working on the statement which you sent to me."

"Just leave it and follow me." He ordered him.

NK came out of his cabin hearing his order.

"What happened Nannav?"

"You too come with me."

"Me?"

"Yeah... you."

Akash and NK glanced at each other and followed Arnav. The communication in-charge rushed towards him with a print out. Arnav snatched it from his hand and headed towards the exit.

Khushi saw them going out of the office. Aman also came down from Arnav's cabin.

"Why are they leaving Aman? Anything serious?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes... they are going to RM."

"Is everything alright?"

"I can say that only after ASR's return."

"What do you mean?"

"He is going to sort Laya's problem out."

"Whaaaat! How does he know?"

"He knows everything... especially if it is a matter of you." Aman smirked.

"Why does he create problem in the family? Akash and Payal may get hurt." Khushi said nervously.

"What about you Khushi? Are not you going to be his family?"

Khushi was speechless.

"Yes, Akash and Payal will get hurt... can't help. They have to face the consequence. It's unavoidable."

Khushi sighed.

"Payal may feel bad about me. How could I be casual with Payal who is my DEVRANI?" she uttered it without thinking. Maybe that's what in her mind.

Aman grinned hearing that.

"DEVRANI? Really Khushi...?"

Khushi looked somewhere, taking a deep breath.

"Side by side... with your DEVRANI, think about your HUSBAND also. How could he be casual with you if you suspect him?"

Khushi gulped, hearing HUSBAND. She looked at him not answering.

"It seems you are perfectly ready to get married to ASR?"

"Shut up Aman... this is not funny. Ok? Don't know what hungama that cynic is going to do." She said wearily.

"How could he be calm when someone is putting his character on the fire?"

"Fire could not be burnt by fire." She murmured.

"Did you say something?" Aman smiled as if he didn't hear.

"Nothing." She left his cabin leaving grinning Aman. He was happy as she compared his character with FIRE.

Arnav sat on the driving seat and rode the car rashly like ever before. Thank God, they guarded themselves with their seatbelts.

"Where are you taking us, Bhai?" Akash asked hesitatingly.