27 AR Party

Part27

Raizadas were looking at Akash and NK, dropping their jaws. They just said Raizadas that Arnav is throwing a party in AR the next day. Usually, Arnav scolds if anyone talks about parties or gatherings. Their Chotte is not at all their Chotte they supposed.

There must be a hidden reason behind this party. Anjali strongly suspected.

"He is celebrating Tiwari's downfall," Akash said happily.

"Yes, Tiwari bribed our staff Neha and both of them got caught," NK said.

"Really?" Anjali asked curiously.

"Yeah... Khushi caught them red-handed"

"Khushi....?"

Everyone uttered her name at the same time.

"Yes" NK raised his collar proudly.

"NK, it's Khushi, who caught Tiwari, not you." Akash teased.

"So what? She is my friend, after all. I will celebrate her victories and will stand for her in hard times."

They saw Arnav entering with a laptop in one hand and his coat in another. The hall became pin-drop silent.

"Is it true, Chotte?" Anjali interrogated.

"What?" he asked without any expression on his face.

"Are you throwing a party?"

He nodded yes still there is no expression on his face.

"Am I not dreaming....? Shyamji... pinch me..." Anjali extended her hands towards Shyam.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"It's not a simple victory, Di."

"We know Sale Sahib."

"That's why I'm arranging this party"

He tried to go to his room,

"But, Arnow bituwa, Tiwari is not only your business enemy but also related to our family story. Then why are you celebrating the victory ONLY with your staff? Won't you invite us to the party? We are also happy about Tiwari's downfall, Arnow bitiwa...."

Arnav was tongue-tied... Raizadas in AR's party? He left the place said nothing. Raizadas spared a glance with one another sighing. Raizadas expected that Arnav will invite them to the party. But nope. He didn't invite them to the party.

Next day in AR

The whole AR looked like a fashion show stage. All the female staff looked like a model in grand outfit expect ONE... for whom Arnav arranged the party...Khushi. She looked normal with a simple cotton salwar as usual. Arnav was disappointed, seeing her heedlessness.

Khushi started working on the project in which AR bagged. She wanted to discuss about it with Aman. When she came out of her cabin, she banged on Arjun who is Akash's PA.

"I'm sorry Arjun" Khushi apologized.

"That's ok Khushi"

He collected the file from the floor and gave it to Khushi.

"Thank you so much, Khushi"

"Thank you? For?"

"Because of you, I got the job"

"Because of me?"

"Yes, if ASR had not wanted you for himself, I wouldn't have got the job."

"Ohh..." She smiled.