40 Anonymous call

Part 40 Anonymous Call

After meeting her father in Anav's cabin, Khushi came to her cubicle. The intercom of her cubicle rang. She attended it.

"Khushi, someone wants to talk to you." the receptionist Sowmya said.

"Who is that Sowmya?"

"She said she is your friend."

"My friend?" Khushi frowned.

If she is her friend, why does she call on office number? She stiffened herself.

"Ok... connect me."

Soumya connected her with the person.

"Is this Khushi?" the person asked.

"Yeah...who is speaking?"

"Whoever am I, It doesn't matter at all. There is something which you should know."

"What?" Khushi asked.

"You are getting cheated."

"Me?"

"Yes..."

"Who is cheating me?"

"ASR..."

Khushi was stuck.

"I know you are shocked. Any girl gets shocked hearing about the person who she is going to marry."

Khushi was silent.

"Do you know LAYA... Payal's sister?"

"Mmmm"

"ASR is in a relationship with her. She is in India just for ASR. ASR wants you for his business establishment. He just wants your BRAIN He will conquer everything if you are with him. That's why he wants to marry you because he doesn't want you to work for any company other than AR."

"Why she is letting this marriage happen? Why she has not opposed this marriage?"

"Do you think anyone could oppose ASR? She is a mere girl. How could she fight with ASR?"

"Ok... I will talk to Raizadas...."

"No no... please don't do that."

"Why?"

"They will throw not only Laya but also Payal out of RM. They are not good people. They are trained actors. They show themselves as a saint. They can stoop so low. Don't get stuck into that family. Save yourself. And save an innocent girl's life. Please..."

The call got disconnected. Khushi closed her eyes gulping.

Laya smirked, looking at her phone. As she ignited the flame in Khushi's mind, Khushi will take care of the rest. Khushi is a brilliant girl. She will connect the dots easily and left from Arnav's life and she won't trust anyone's words. Then it won't be hard for Laya to get Arnav. Laya tapped her own shoulder proudly.

AR

Laya was right. Khushi is a brilliant girl but not in the way Laya expected. How could she know Khushi's way of handling problems?

Khushi stood from the seat. She headed to Aman's cabin. Aman smiled at her.

"Aman, I need your help.... It's urgent." Khushi said urgently.

"Anytime..."

"A few minutes ago, I got a call through our office number. The call ended at 3:47. I want that number. Could you give me the number?"

"Of course, it's very simple. Our company has a communication system in which we can see the entire incoming and outgoing number list. But whose call it was?"