22 Deal

Part22

With the thought of Raizada ladies' talks, Arnav came to his room. He couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind was whirling in Khushi's thoughts. Doesn't he have GOOD qualities? Of course, Khushi is a good girl doesn't mean he is bad.

His chain of thoughts got broken by Aman's call. He attended it.

"Haan Aman..."

"Thank God... you have attended my call finally"

"Did you call me?"

"How many times.... Didn't you check the mobile?"

Yes, he didn't even feel to check his mobile.

"Tell me, for what you called me?"

"ASR, do you remember, we just ignored a deal fifteen days ago"

"Yes, because we are already dealing with two big deals"

"Yes, but my sources told me that MR. Tiwari is trying to get the deal"

 Tiwari is trying to get the deal"

"Whaaat! Tiwari?"

"Yes, he is planning to submit the tender at the last minute. So, there won't be a chance for you to compete with him. He will easily bag the deal"

"When is the last date?"

"Tomorrow. He will submit the tender at 5'o clock."

"We are IN. Get the tender details"

"Ok ASR"

Arnav disconnected the call. Now, there was nothing in his mind as his mind got diverted by Tiwari. Tiwari is none other than Arvind's business partner. When Arvind and Ratna died in an accident, he captured the whole company and shares. Because of him, Arnav and Anjali lost their properties. Arnav was waiting for a good chance to teach lessons for Tiwari. Here it is.

Next day

AR

Khushi stopped jerking, hearing Arnav's roar.

"I want this deal... at any cost... understand?"

"Yes ASR..." Aman replied politely.

" Aman replied politely