16 Khushi's Approach

Part 16 

Neha came, hesitatingly, thinking that how Khushi is alive. But Khushi couldn't understand why Neha is looking nervous. How could a good girl like Khushi understand filthy Neha? She thought something. Is her mother okay?

"Hi, how is your mother?" Khushi asked her with concern.

"How do you know about her mother?" Aman asked her confusingly.

"She told me yesterday morning, she is the one who gave me the address of the building" Khushi sipped the last sip of the coffee, spilling the beans.

"Whaaaaat? Did she give you the address?"

"Haan... how do I know the address then? She helped me when I saw Boss's order on the table"

"Did you see ASR's message?" he asked Neha.

She gulped hard and nodded yes.

"Don't you know if ASR writes something without a name then, it's for me?"

"I know but I thought ASR may change it for Khushi. Didn't we see he put new rules every day?" Neha tried to console Aman.

Aman was about to say something, Khushi stopped.

"It's ok Aman... just leave it"

Neha left the place feeling relieved. Khushi saw him glaring at Neha.

"What is wrong, Aman? Why did you get angry?"

"I was strongly suspecting that you could not go to the building without anyone's assistance. My suspicion is right. I didn't think she can be so cunning"

"Arrey, why are you overreacting? What's there to get suspected?"

"You don't know her, Khushi. She tries from all the directions to reach ASR. He doesn't like her"

This is news to Khushi. Neha is eyeing Boss?

"Really? That's why she looked disappointed when he put a new rule to enter his cabin?"

"Exactly... and I think she is the one who took your mobile from your bag"

Khushi was silent. Could it be possible?

"Let me check the CCTV camera. She will get caught"

Aman started checking. Khushi also wanted to confirm about Neha. It's very dangerous to be unaware of our colleague's real intention.

Aman checked the recordings. They saw Neha going to Arnav's cabin and caressed his seat. Khushi widened her eyes seeing her expression while she caressed his seat. She looked at Aman who was gritting his teeth.

Taking the paper, Neha read it.

"She knows that very well if ASR writes a message without a name than it's for me. But how cleverly she managed that ASR may change it" Aman said annoyingly.

But Khushi was really angry with Neha because what she said about Arnav is not acceptable.

{"I can't understand why ASR wants you to sort the issue. Why does he want you to go to the building which is one hour away from Delhi? (thinking something) Did you do anything against him? He doesn't like a person who goes against him. Then only he challenges people. He won't hesitate to make any move to prove them his power. A maximum of people won't stand against him. I really don't like this character of him. I think he wants you to fail in this task. That's why he is sending you to the building, poor you." }

How could she talk rubbish about him when Neha know that the ORDER was for Aman? So she intentionally sent her to the site. But what would Neha get sending her there? Was trapping her in the building also one of her plans? Her thought got broken by Aman.