52 Fire... Bckfired...

Part 52 Fire... back fired...

Aman was searching for a person in a light blue shirt who rushed out of the RM after firing a curtain. The first thing he did was run away from RM after finishing the task. That's the instruction given to him by Geetha. So there was no reason for Aman to get the person.

In the room

Arnav and Khushi were standing with a different mentality. Khushi wanted to get consoled whereas Arnav wanted to console Khushi. Khushi jerked hearing a knock on the door.

"Khushi..." It was Garima.

Khushi got her sense back and horrified, finding herself in Arnav's arms. She isolated herself from him. As she took back steps panicking, she hit on the wall. She moved towards the door nervously, looking at Arnav. Arnav was gazing at her pitifully.

Khushi opened the door and saw Garima. In no time, she hugged Garima. Garima caressed her back lovingly.

"Are you alright?"

Khushi nodded yes. She looked at the few burnt curtains down near the stage.

"Is everyone safe?" Khushi asked fearfully.

"Everyone is safe. Nothing happened..."

Khushi sighed in relief.

Shashi clutched Arnav's hand who just came out of the room.

"Thank you so much Arnav..."

"She is scared," Arnav said looking at Khushi who looked at him leaning on her mother's shoulder.

"Do you know she is pyro phobic?" Shashi asked him, watching him keenly. Arnav knew that his action made Shashi asked that.

Arnav back questioned him as if he doesn't know that.

"Is it? Is she pyro phobic?"

Shashi nodded yes.

"Actually, she fainted, seeing the fire the other day in our office when she witnessed a fire accident. That's why I took her away..."

"That's so great idea... thank you"

"You no need to thank me. It's my responsibility to keep her away from the thing which makes her disturbed."

Shashi nodded his head with a satisfactory smile.

Raizadas also came there.

"Khushiji, are you alright?" Anjali asked.

She nodded yes.

"Don't be panicked, Khushi bitiya. It happens..." Naniji cheered her up.

Khushi smiled at her with teary eyes.

"Khushi, don't be so fragile... ok?" NK tapped her shoulder.

"Let her be relaxed... and take a breath..." Manorama made her sit on the chair and gave water to drink.

In all these, a stable gaze was on her, watching her changing expressions. He knew how hard time she is dealing with by showing herself alright.

"All of you go..." Manorama asked them to leave and everyone left the place.

Garima called Preeto.

"Be with Khushi."

She nodded yes and sat beside Khushi. She touched Khushi's hand. In no time, Khushi started crying.

"My bad luck is following me, I suppose..."

"Shhhhh... don't be stupid Khushi. Lavanya will also feel bad if she hears you."