80 Fashion Show

Part 80 Fashion Show

RM

Arnav and Khushi are going to Australia tomorrow. All are gathered at dining.

"Khushiji... don't leave Chotte's side. Australia is a new place... be careful" Anjali said worriedly.

Khushi nodded ok.

"Khushi bitiya, take enough sweaters and blankets. It's a cold region." Mami said.

Khushi nodded ok again.

"Don't worry mami... I'm going to be with her..." Arnav said while eating not understanding the other meaning of his words.

Raizadas dropped their jaws whereas Khushi coughed hard. Arnav passed the water glass and she glared at him.

"I mean... I will arrange the required blankets..."

Raizadas controlled their smile and Khushi was embarrassed. Arnav leaned to her ear.

"Why are you taking my words in the other meaning?"

She looked at Riazadas and bowed down. Arnav smirked at her expression.

"Nannav... stop teasing her..."

Khushi pouted at NK nodding yes.

"Do it personally yaar..."

Khushi's eyes popped out and everyone laughed.

"Go... you guys are bad..." she stood from her chair. Arnav clutched her hand.

"Khushi, we are not kids... everyone knows everything" Manorama laughed.

Shrugging Arnav's hand off, she rushed to her room.

"Chotte, you became naughty these days... See, how she ran?" Anjali asked with fake anger.

"I will take care of her Di."

"How? by giving a blanket?" Manorama teased.

Arnav stood smilingly and left the place. When he came to the room, Khushi was sitting on the bed making face. Arnav sat next to her and dashed her shoulder with his. She started hitting him. Taking a pillow from the bed, Arnav hid behind the pillow and laughed.

Khushi sat straight pouting. Throwing the pillow, Arnav hugged her tightly, laughing.

"Go... I won't talk to you..."

"Hey... we were just kidding..."

"Is this the MATTER to tease?"

"What MATTER you are talking about?" he asked controlling his smile.

Khushi glared at him.

"Don't glare at me. I will become your blanket now itself."

She punched his shoulder.

"Don't tease me in front of people Arnavji..."

"Ok... I will tease when we are alone." He dashed his forehead with hers.

Khushi smiled sighing.

"Cool..."

She leaned on his chest. Arnav kissed her hair.

The next day

Arnav and Khushi were ready to go to Australia. Khushi doesn't even know what is there in their suitcase. Arnav finished packing thinks without her help. After all, he is used to it. He packs things taking very little time whenever he goes abroad.

Khushi was taking leave from everyone, one by one as if she is not going to return to India. Arnav rolled his eyes. Holding her hand, he started dragging her to the car. Khushi kept on waving her hand until the car took a turn.