81 Boss of Boss

Part 81 Boss of Boss

Arnav and Khushi got back to India after a week, finishing their honeymoon and bagging three more deals. When they came to RM, Raizadas were watching the fashion show on YouTube.

Khushi rushed to them and joined them.

"How was your trip?" Shyam asked.

"AR bagged five deals..." Khushi said excitedly.

"Wow... that's amazing..." Akash said.

"That means, we are going to be busy in the upcoming days..." NK said sadly.

Khushi nodded yes teasingly.

"Chotte... you and Khushiji are rocking..." Anjali said.

"Khushi... you look gorgeous in the dress." Lavanya kissed her cheek, hugging her tightly.

"Khushi... the show was awesome...the stage became heated up when you walked on the ramp with Nannav," NK said excitedly.

"How was our pair?" Arnav asked NK.

"Amazing Nannav..."

"Why? Do you remember what did you say when I was about to propose Khushi?" he asked sarcastically, folding his hands.

NK scratched his head whereas all the others were chuckled.

"Don't laugh at him guys... you too didn't support me... don't forget that..." He said looking at Raizadas.

"Nannav, mere Bhai... why are you so HEAT...?"

"This girl didn't let me enjoy the honeymoon..." he said pointing at Khushi.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Anytime, when will we go to India....? When will we go to India...? She irritated me asking this and spoilt the whole honeymoon" he pulled Khushi's leg.

"She loves us very much unlike you... that's why she remembered us even on the honeymoon. hai na Khushi?" Anjali countered.

Khushi nodded YES.

"What about me? Don't you love me?" Arnav asked Khushi shockingly.

"Don't you know that?" Khushi asked keeping her hands on her hip.

Arnav nodded NO...

"Ohh... really... then be it..." She went to their room.

"Khushi... Khushi stop..." he shouted.

Khushi didn't stop.

"Nannav mere Bhai... You got trapped... Khushi is angry with you" NK laughed.

"Shut up... I know how to console her..." he said proudly.

"Really?"

"I bet she will come to the dinner with me casually as if nothing happened..."

"Bet?"

"Yup..."

"What's the BET?" Asked Manorama.

"If I win, you guys will never disturb us when we are in our room."

Raizada ladies chuckled.

"Done," Shyam said.

"Nannav, you should not tell Khushi about the bet."

"I won't"

"Di, Khushi bought everyone a gift. Take it..." He said, opening the suitcase lock and rushed to his room.

He saw Khushi arranging things in the cupboard. Coming to her, he hugged her from behind.

"Arnavji, I'm angry with you..."