59 Another Side

Part 59 Another Side

"Don't talk like you don't have interest in me... you are my wife... you have to bother about with whom I'm talking... and I will definitely bother about you...understand?" he said gritting his teeth.

Khushi was thunder stuck, seeing him wrathful. She just said he can do anything liberally. What's wrong she said that he got angry? She couldn't understand.

Khushi dumbfounded seeing Arnav's wrath. She has never seen him looking so raged. Arnav embarrassed, seeing her bewilderment expression. He understood that he overreacted. He left her hand which was in his hold and turned around closing his eyes. He took a step to go from there but got stuck, feeling a tug in his hand. He slowly looked down at his hand which was being held by Khushi. She was clutching his palm not letting him go. His eyes automatically rose to her face. He saw restlessness on her face.

"I don't mean it..." She said softly.

Arnav gulped hard... the way she responded to his words made him flabbergasted.

"I just don't want to be a barrier to your freedom because I don't want to make you feel the marriage is a hurdle. I don't want you to do anything according to my wish... because you know very well what right and wrong is. You are a successful businessman who is running one of the great companies of India... I don't think you need someone to guide you. Why should I say what should you do? I... I just don't want to make you annoyed... (She gulped) but I didn't think you will think in the way you think..." She said pleasingly.

The respect and trust she has for him made him nonverbal.

"Actually... I thought..." Arnav stammered.

"I'm sorry if you are hurt..." Khushi said with a sad face.

"No... certainly not..." He said hurriedly, couldn't stand her sadness.

"Then why did you get angry with me?" She asked innocently.

Arnav felt bad for her.

"Actually... (he sighed) I'm like that... sometimes I lose my temper..."

Khushi looked at him gulping down.

"Especially, when I'm ignored..."

"I didn't ignore you," she said meeting his eyes.

"You didn't... but your words sounded so."

"It was not intentional..."

Arnav nodded yes.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked softly.

She nodded NO.

"Why? Why are not you upset with me?"

Khushi looked at him awe fully. What Question is this?

"Get upset with me if I do a mistake... fight with me for your rights... Get angry with me if I shout at you. You have the right to do so."

Khushi chuckled softly and nodded ok smilingly. Arnav frowned as he couldn't understand why she smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I thought about your condition in the mere future." She said the same smile.

"I didn't get you."

"In the future, you are going to get irritated by the same things which you want me to do now." She said controlling her smile.

"Do you think so?"

She nodded yes.

"Why?"

"Everyone would be enthusiastic at the beginning. But... as time passed, they will get irritated because they will feel it as trespass." She said folding her hands.