26 Celebration

Part 26 

RM

Don't know how to start the matter... Shyam was thinking about TEEJ. Will Anjali believe if he says about his brother? Anjali was not wrong if she doesn't believe because Arnav is like that. He doesn't have time to think about girls and he is not at all interested in girls. But his action towards Khushi doesn't seem so. Shyam was sure that Arnav intentionally fed water to Khushi.

He turned around jerking, feeling a tap on his shoulder.

"It's me...." Anjali shrieked.

"Rani Sahiba... You..."

"What are you thinking so deep that you didn't even hear me calling you?"

"I don't know what will you think... how you will feel..."

"Why are you preamble?" she chuckled.

"Do you know what happened in the temple yesterday?"

"What?" she asked casually.

"Sale Sahib fed water to Khushi"

" Whaaaat!" She yelled.

Shyam nodded yes.

Anjali was dumbfounded. Arnav fed water to Khushi? Did he know Khushi observed fasting? Or did he do that unknowingly? No... he knew about TEEJ. That's why he came to drop them in the temple. So that Anjali could break her fasting and eat something.

"A girl said that only a husband or fiancé could break the fasting..." Shaym said observing Anjali's face keenly.

"Then?" she asked curiously.

"Yet, he fed water"

Anjali looked at him shockingly.

"Are you sure? Did you hear the girl clearly?"

Shyam smiled.

"No no Shyamji... I just"

"I know Rani Sahiba, I too can't believe Arnav's wired behavior. I think he likes Khushi"

"I too think the same, Shyamji" finally Anjali broke the egg.

"Why?"

Anjali recited all the incidents.

"Then the problem solved. We can take it further"

"We can't"

"Why?"

"Khushi is not interested in Chotte. She doesn't like him."

"Is it because of his previous behavior?"

"Yes... he himself ruined his image" Anjali said sadly pouting.

"What will happen?"

"Don't know"

"Don't you really know?"

"I'm scared Shyamji... I know Chotte. He just wants what he wants... he will lose his temper if he fails. He doesn't care about anything."

"But Khushi is wiser"

"Doesn't mean she can be hurt"

"He won't hurt her"

"He would... if she refuses him"

"I saw her refusing him yesterday"

"Means?"

"She didn't even ask him a single word about breaking the fasting even after knowing that he sprinkled water on her face to get her sense back. She just left the place ignoring it. I think she didn't want to give heed to it."