32 Unpredictable

Part32 Unpredictable...

Khushi's denial was hitting Arnav's head again and again. How dare she said that she is not ready to marry him? Of course, she dares...does she ever get scared of him? Never... from the first day, she keeps tackling him and he keeps getting attracted to her. She is so exceptional from everyone and everything.

Arnav stopped pacing and looked at the entrance of his room as he heard a door opening sound.

Anjali arrived in Arnav's room. Arnav sat on the recliner, looking down, joining his fingers, like a small kid who is upset with his mother. Anjali came and sat beside him.

"Chotte... are you upset with me?"

Arnav was silent.

"I know you are... I didn't intend to hurt you, Chotte. If it is about something then I will fight for you, standing beside you. Don't you know that? But, Khushi's matter is different. You yourself had created a different image in her mind. And this is her life. She has all the right to decide what she wants...."

Arnav cut her and his stance stunned her.

"Why doesn't she want me Di? Am I bad? Don't I have anything good in me?" He chocked.

Anjali felt bad for her brother who is familiar with arrogance because he looked so vulnerable while asked that.

"What's my mistake Di? Our hardest past made me cold. I don't know, how could become attracted."

Anjali's eyes became teary. She has never seen him like this.

"I didn't expect that a girl could be so REAL. She is real, Di... just like you... just like Ma..."

Anjali was speechless. The man who didn't want to compare Khushi with his mother once is doing the same helplessly...wholeheartedly... this is enough for her to realize what place Khushi has been occupied in his heart. She cupped his face.

"Chotte, you don't worry... Khushi is an understanding girl. She understands you. She will definitely understand you because she is not a girl who hurries-scurries. You are not bad Chotte. Khushi will like you if not now then definitely in the mere future."

His face bloomed with an adorable smile, hearing MERE FUTURE. He so wanted her to be with him in the future.

"We will talk to her parents," said Anjali.

"No Di....not now"

Anjali looked at him frowning.

"Talk to them only after I said."

Anjali nodded yes and left the room. She understood that something is running in his mind.

Anjali was not wrong. There were many things running in his mind about Khushi. He thought about Shashi's words.

"Khushi always talks about you. She never gets bored of talking about you. Your hard work... your efforts... your management skills... she likes everything. In fact, she is your FAN."

She likes him... She likes his qualities... She is his fan...Arnav grinned like an idiot.

Next day

AR

NK and Akash came to Aman's cabin in the break time. Aman greeted them.

"Hi"

They sat in front of him said nothing.

"Why are you looking upset?"

"Why Nannav is doing this?" He asked, making face.

"What he did?"