73 Work from home

Part 73 Work from HOME

Arnav followed Khushi to their room ignoring Raizadas' awful gazes and locked their room door.

"How could I stay at home, Khushi?" He asked sighing.

"Why? Why can't you stay?" she back questioned him.

"Don't talk like, you know nothing about my work schedule." He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Being your PA, I know very well about your schedule." She said folding her hands.

"Then why are you adamant, Khushi? I have important meetings this week." He reminded her.

"Why do you want to attend the meeting?" she questioned him as if she doesn't know that.

"What a silly question is this?" Arnav shrank his eyes.

"Answer me..."

"We may lose good deals if I don't attend the meetings..."

"Why should we get deals?"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Tell me, Arnavji..."

"To keep AR in the first position..."

"Why should AR be in the first position?"

"AR has a reputation, Khushi...."

"AR has a reputation... it can be in the first position only if you are ALIVE."

Arnav was dumbfounded.

"Of course, AR will go. down from the first place... but, you will be there to save it. We can get it back to the position soon. You have a life threat, Arnavji. What will happen if something happens to you? What will I do without you?" She asked fearfully.

Arnav smiled cutely, seeing his wife's worry. He thought to pull her leg.

"AR will get a talented BOSS than me who can bring a solution for every problem... She will keep AR in the first position no matter whether I'm alive or not..."

As Arnav didn't expect, he received a slap from Khushi.

"What the..." He uttered as usual.

Khushi extended her index finger towards him and made him flinch back.

"Shut up... this is why you married me forcefully...? How could you dare to leave me alone? Do you think I will sit on the CEO chair flauntingly and rule your empire happily?" her eyes brimmed with tears.

Arnav dragged her on his chest. Khushi tried to push him. Arnav tightened his grip.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

"Go to hell with your sorry..." She said circling his waist, pouting.

Arnav kissed her hair lovingly.

"What do you want me to do? I should be at home, right?"

She nodded yes.

"I won't go out of RM until the shooter gets caught. Ok?"

"Promise me you should not talk like that ever..." She demanded.

"I won't talk and won't get beaten up." He smiled.

Khushi chuckled all smilingly and pecked his cheek strongly. She was about to rush out, Arnav clutched her hand and again pulled her towards him.

"What do you think? Why I agreed to be at home? It's only for you. If you want me to be at home, you should be with me, Mrs Raizada..." He claimed.